Cracks of a Broken Heart Pt. II (JB)

as requested, CedgePerez.

Enjoy ~~

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~
"It's Christmas again ..

This will be the first time I will be celebrating it without him ..

He's been acting different lately around Real GOT7 episodes. And I've been wondering if it is because of me. I shouldn't assume too much because, well, I would have a thick face. (Filipinos will understand this. Ask them.)

"Hey, cheer up .. I thought you'd be happy without him." Your friend, Maddie said.

"Yeah .. You're right, I said that." You shook your head.

Soon enough, your other friends came over for a reunion.

"Merry Christmas !!"

You felt happy but unhappy at the same time because .. You pictured Jaebum smiling and he was supposed to be the first one who would greet you that.

In the whole celebration, Jaebum was the only one running in your head.

You waited for texts or messages from him wondering if he would ever greet you a Merry Christmas but you remembered that you changed your phone number.

You decided to run up to your room and switch your number to your old one.

And there it was. A lot of messages from him regarding your break up and more than 10 messages about your Christmas. And .. 180 missed calls.

You cried as you read his messages saying that he wants you back and there was a point where he said he's going to quit JYP just to get you back if he has to. Also, he mentioned that he visited your house a couple of times to see if you're alright.

You remembered every memory you made with him which made your eyes water.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in."

"CJ ?" Maddie came in. "Why are you here ? You should be down there having fun." She said.

"Well. I dont think I'm having much fun even when I'm with them."

"Is it because of him again ? You have to move on, CJ. You can't stay in the dark forever."

"I dont know, I think I'm missing a part of me. Like, I want him back, too."

"No, CJ. You have to drink .. You need to forget the past. You need to keep your hopes up and think positively ! Now, get out there and live life !"

"You're right ! I have to get out there and live my life !!" You cheered.

"Atta girl !!"

You stood up and ran to your car.

"Where the heck are you going ?!" Your friend asked after chasing you heading the wrong way.

"I'm going to live life, Maddie. I'm going to my everything ! My happiness !" You yelled before making the wheels screech and left your friend with the thought that youre coming back to him.

"*sigh* Atta girl .. Well .. Atleast she found her happiness." Maddie said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*ding dong* *ding dong*

You gulped and you were sulked in nervousness, hoping that he would answer the door and accept you even a little.

"Who's there ?" He said with a low stressed voice.

"It's me, CJ !"

JAEBUM'S P.O.V.

"Huh ? Why is she here ?"

*creek*

"Jaebum .."

"She looks so beautiful ever since the day I've met her. Thank goodness she didn't change."

"Listen, I'm so sorry about everything. I never had a day that I dont think about you. I miss you so much." You said with teary eyes.

"CJ .. Don't cry, please ? It hurts seeing you cry .."

"I can't .. I just miss you. I'm just happy that you're still the same." You said.

"Enough said, CJ." He said and hugged you. "Now, get in. It's freezing out here." He said.

He placed hot chocolate mugs on the table.

"So .. Do you want us back together ?" He asked.

"I do .. Do you ?"

"Of course I do." He said and sat beside you. "Why wouldn't I ?" He chuckled as he kissed your head.

"I missed you, Jaebum oppa."

"I missed you, too."

"Saranghae." He whispered.

"Nado saranghae." You chuckled.

"Oh yeah .. I got you a gift. Cause yesterday, I was thinking of coming over to your house but .. I was scared. You might not accept me." He said.

"Waah~! A box of Ferrero Rochers !! <3" you grinned.

"Yeah. I saw you looking at it as if you were helpless. You were out of budget, weren't you ?" He giggled.

"Aish. How'd you know ?"

"Well .. I had to make sure youre still ok." He said.

"You were stalking me ever since ??"

"Yep. That's how much I love you."

"That's creepy."

"Wha--? Hahaha Sorry."

"Nah. At least i knew you were still concerned." You smiled.

He smiled back and that smile was the best smile you've ever seen from him.

A smile of victory and great happiness for having you back.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Soo .. From that day on .. Everything was back to normal. Better than normal. Your everyday was happy. He makes sure he does not stick to any other girls but you. He promised that if ever he did. Nothing is between them. Because all that is in his heart is you and only you.

And so .. The cracks of your broken heart were mended back together all because of Jaebum's love. And you relived happily ever after.

Lol. Hahaha.

#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#

I hope you enjoyed, Melody !!

I knew why it wasn't updated because hindi ko pa pala na publish hahahah pero .. Dinagdagan ko and iniba ko yung ending :D

ありがとうございます!