Too Late (Yu Gyeom ft. Jackson)

☞ Requested by: cupcakejenmon

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Happy Valentine's day !" Jackson, your crush greeted.

"Happy Valentine's day, oppa !" You greeted back.

Jackson was your close friend, at the same time, biggest crush. You have been together since first grade. You never had the guts to confess because you didn't know what might happen when you say your feelings. But you were happy being a close friend of his.

"근대 (so) .. where are we going ?" He excitedly asked.

"We're going to .. the Amusement Park !!!" You cheered.

"대박 ! (Daebak)" he cheered also.

"Yah .. where's Yugyeom ?" You asked.

"Yugyeom ? He's coming with us ?"

"Of course, he's my bestfriend." You said.

You don't consider Jackson as your bestfriend because Yugyeom said that he must be your only one.

"Oh .. there he is." You said as you waved and called his name.

"Yugie !!" You called.

"Oh hey, Jen, Hyung .. where are we going ?" He asked.

"The amusement park !" You said.

"Alright !" He smiled.

So the three of you rode on a bus and arrived there after a few minutes.

"We're here !!" You cheered and ran off to the entrance booth.

"Hey guys ! Let's ride the horror train." You smirked.

"Oh no .." Jackson was afraid. You started walking against him planning to drag him inside the train.

"하지마 !!" He cried as he ran and you chased him.

Yugyeom was quiet, he ignorantly watched you chase Jackson. He started to play with his phone and sighed. Thinking that that should be him being chased by you.

Soon, you have captivated Jackson and finally entered the train. Exactly 3 persons per seat. You on the middle, and the 2 boys by your side.

When they turned off the lights people inside were startled including you and Jackson. Except for Yugyeom, he wasn't having fun at all.

You were too busy with Jackson and he thought that you forgot him already. He just put his head down.

After the ride you had some snacks.

"Jen ! Look !" Yugyeom said and pulled out an OKCAT Life size toy.

"Wow, Yugyeom that's nice." You smiled.

"Look, Jen !!" Jackson said and he have GOTOONS on his hands !

You love gotoons so .. you ran to him and collected all 6 of them.

"6 ? Why 6 only ?" You frowned.

You noticed that there wasn't any Yugyeom Gotoon. It was out of stock.

"That's impossible !" Yugyeom yelled in his thoughts and dug and dug through the toys.

Finally, he saw one. The last one. Before he called you out, you and Jackson were gone.

So, he bought it immediately and looked for the both of you.

He searched everywhere. He kept texting you until he gave up.