Part I : Flashbacks (JR)

THIS PART IS LONG SO I'LL BE DIVIDING IT .
--------
JR's P.O.V.

I remembered when I was 5 years old..

~Flashback~

"Eomma !" I cried. As my mom is being carried by my dad rushing to the hospital.

My mother was placed on the hospital bed. She was at the highest stage of her cancer.

"J..jin..y..youngie..?" my mom mumbles.

"Eomma ..?"

"T..take c..care o..of y..your a..p..pa.."

"Waeyo ?! Don't tell me you're leaving us again ?"

"Jinyoungie .. It's time for eomma to rest.." she said.

"*Cough* *cough*" my mom coughed heavily.

"Eomma ?! Gwenchana ?!" I shook her..

"S..Sarang..h..hamnid..da.."

*ToooooooooooooooooT* The ECG sounded.

"EOMMA !!!" I cried loudly when I heard and saw the flatline on the ECG.

"Eomma !" Appa cried.

The doctors rushed in and defibrillated her. When I knew that there wasn't a heartbeat, I cried alot.. I cried and cried after knowing that my mother had left us again. And this time she's not coming back... Until I fell asleep.. My father carried me to our house.

After 10 years, I am now a trainee of JYP. I was ready to leave heading to the building where I will be meeting JB. I noticed that my father wasn't home. So I took little sips of coffee. I turned on the TV and the news caught my attention.

"A man died infront of JYP building.. The investigators had his identification .. His name is Mr. Park." A female reporter said.

I dropped my coffee mug. I fell on my knees.. Cried .. Another loved one left me again--my father.. I have to stand up for myself.

At that time I had a goal.. A dream ..

~End of Flashback~

"That's how I became like this .. I've become stronger.. I am now the Jr of GOT7. Then, a beautiful girl stole my heart.. Her name is _____. I've been following her ever since the first time I saw her." He sadly yet gladly told the story to GOT7 who are currently listening to Jr.

"Wow. I'm so sorry about your past, Jr hyung." Yugyeom said and gave him a pat on his back.

"It's ok. I understood how they said that 'after suffering one must stand and fight to be properous.'" He explained.

"Well, who's that girl you were talking about ?" Jackson asked.

"Ahh. That girl. I rejected all pretty women in the world because of her." He smiled.

~Flashback~

"Hey, are you alright ?" A beautiful voice was heard on my left ear.

"Hmm?" I looked up and saw a girl. Not only a girl but an angel. I thought I was dead at that time.

"What's your name? Why are you crying umder the rain ? You'll get sick, you know?" She worriedly said.

"A-are you an.. an angel?" I asked.

"No, silly. I'm _______. But, there's no time for that now. We must go to a dry place. Come on!" She pulled me up and dragged me to a dry place.

"So.. what's your name ?" She asked while closing her umbrella.

"I'm.. Jinyoung." I shyly said

"Jinyoung ?? A JYP trainee ??" She excitedly asked.

"Yes. You know that?" I asked.

"Of course ! Who would not like a great dancer.. and singer !" She smiled.

I smiled back. At that time I thought I'm inlove. She is pretty, helpful and very kind.

She let me into her house and offered me some hot soup.

"Where do you live ?" she asked

"I'm just near JYP building."

"Well, I'd better take you there." She said

"No ! You don't have to." I said.

"I insist." she said as she opened her umbrella getting ready to leave.

"O..Ok .." I agreed and left with her.

The rain wasn't strong anymore. There were only droplets of water on our umbrella. I was blushing at that time.

"How nice of you to bring me home, ______." I said without looking into her eyes.

"Ahh. No problem." she smiled. "Anyway, why were you crying?" she added.

"Umm.. It's my family.. They.. They left me.." I sobbed.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry again. What happened?" she said as she tapped my back and comforted me.

I explained everything until I was home.

"Aww.. So sad.. Do you have anyone or any relative with you?" she worriedly asked.

"No .. But I have a friend.. You know, JB?" I replied.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I better head off now.. My mom's probably getting worried." she smiled and waved.

"Ok .. Good night. It was enchanting to meet you." I was surprised of what I said so I slammed the door close.

I was cherry red.. "I'm so stupid ! Why did I slam the door on her face ?!"

"WAIT!" I shouted.

I ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Thanks .. Thank you so much." I hugged her tighter.

I blushed and ran inside. As she left, I was still blushing and 'fanboying'.

"Jinyoung ! Why did you do that ?!" "Well, I bet she smiled even a little." I talked to myself. "Pabo..." I whispered as I fell asleep.

~End of Flashback~

"Annyeong haseyo !" You greeted.

"Noona !" GOT7 cheered.

"We were just talking about you !" Bambam happily said.

"Jeongmal ? Jinyoungieee.." You said as you hugged Jr.

Jr gave you a chu on your cheek. You put out bags of food for GOT7.

"Wahh~! Food~!" GOT7 cheered.

"I bought food just for you guys." you smiled and gave each of them their favorite food.

--------

"PART II : THE SECRET REVEALS" WILL BE RELEASED SOON ! :))

감사합니다 :)