He's Drunk (Jackson)

»WARNING: RATED SPG«

Enjoy~

(P.S: please move on after reading this because I may be a bad influence. Everything here is UNCENSORED.)

Kidding .. ㅋㅋㅋ

This was Jr's part but I changed it to Jackson..
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You just got home from work and you're definitely tired.

"Jackson ! I'm home !!" You called but no response.

You didn't mind because you're tired so you went upstairs into your room and zipped off your black skirt and Jackson suddenly came bursting inside the room.

"_________~!" He slurred. "Nice to see you in a blouse and underwear only.."

You scrunched up your nose as you smelled alcohol from his mouth. He slammed his body against yours in a wall squeezing your ass while he leaves you wet kisses on your neck.

"Jackson .. p-please .. s-stop ..! You're drunk .."

You tried fighting him but he just kept leaving love bites on your neck. He went down to your upper neck nibbling your sweet skin and sucked your skin under your ear lobe before blowing it and giving a full lick against your neck and left a mark on your sweet spot making your eyes roll and your back arch.

He went upper and kissed your jawline before returning his lips against yours. You hungrily kissed him back tugging his hair, he slapped your butt gesturing you to wrap your legs on his torso and you did.

He slammed you against the wall with more force and slid his tongue in your mouth, licking your upper lips, your arms were wrapped tightly around his neck and your legs on his torso as he carried you and throwing you in bed.

His eyes were covered with lust as he hovered over you.

"________, this blouse looks good on you but it really has to go." He growled.

With a blink of an eye, you were fully naked as he ripped all of your clothes. He started licking the valley of your breasts sucking your nipple before giving it a full lick making you shout his name. "Jackson ..!"

He smirked against your skin and went lower and lower before kissing your thighs. His eyes looked up to yours and said.. "Damn, _______, your so wet." He licked a full straight unto your bud making you whimper.

His warm tongue pushed deeper making your walls fall and your legs clench as your hands tugged his hair while you shout his name.

As he was satisfied, he kissed your stomach, breasts, neck, jawline, lips, and ear before whispering.. "Are you ready for me now ?"

You gulped and nodded. He inserted his full size in you making you shout. He started to thrust faster and deeper making your stomach flip.

"Jackson !! Omona !!" You shouted with so much pleasure.

"Harder !" You screamed and he did pounding you with full strength, you started panthing.

"______.. I'm gonna cum soon ..!"

You clawed his back as he was still thrusting inside of you.

You both reached your climax and he kissed you before rolling off your wet body.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

That's all ~~

Credits to the one who wrote this: Denjan Guades

Follow her on Wattpad: Dhena_06

감사합니다 :)