Part II: Secrets Reveal

"So, how's your condition ?" Jackson asked.

You made a 'Be-quiet-he-might-know-it' face. He made an 'Oh-sorry-won't-happen-again' face.

Of course, fun is inevitable when it comes to GOT7. Even their day was very frustrating, they won't forget happiness at the end.

It was time for you to go home. Jr told you to go ahead because he still got some work to do. He asked Jackson to accompany you. Jr trusts Jackson because he knows that Jackson is loyal and honest. He often does this so.. You, sometimes tell him things that Jr does not know like your cancer. You had a cancer on the heart.

"Hey, how are you? Jr doesn't know it yet ?" Jackson asked continuously.

"Yeah.. I still haven't got the guts to tell him yet. I'm afraid of what his reaction will be." you said.

"You want me to tell him ?" Jackson volunteered.

"No, not yet. Just give me some time.." you said.

"Are you sure ?" he asked.

"Yes." you smiled.

Soon, you felt something painful. It felt like someone punched your heart.

You fell, and gasped for air.

"_______! Get up ! Are you okay ?! I'm going to get help!" Jackson lifted you up on your feet.

"No, no, no.. I'm fine .. I just need some medicine."

"Are you sure ?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." you smiled. He smiled back at you.

Until you finally went home.

You quickly took medicine to relieve yourself. You thought deeply of what to do of Jr's reaction before getting ready to sleep, you also finished your work.

On the next day, you were at home while Jr is at JYP Building. They practiced for their new song '하지하지마'..

After their practice, Jackson approached Jr and told him about your cancer.

"Hey, Jr, can I have a minute?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, sure. Why?" Jr asked.

"It's because of ______." he said.

"Why ? What about her ?" he asked in curiosity.

"She .. She has a cancer.." Jackson nervously said.

"What ?! No way, Jackson. It's not funny.

"It's true ! She has cancer !" He quietly shouted.

"I don't believe it. If she has then she should have told me." he remarked.

"She told me that she can't. She said she was scared of telling you."

"Whatever, Jackson. _______ is a strong girl. She can tell me anything including this." Jr said and left him without any word.

For the last practice.. Jr couldn't concentrate because of what Jackson said. They kept having mistakes and starting over and over again. Until he gave up and ran home.

On the other hand..

You are a popular writer in Wattpad. You have more than thousands of followers and fans. They often send you messages and fanmails. Until the last one: "Annyeong haseyo.. Please update your book quick.. Your story inspires me."

Before replying.. You were thinking what to type.. You just typed: "Sorry, I could not update the story ... I have cancer.. I'm going to die."

Your eyes started to water .. Until you screamed.. So enraged with the thought of dying. You wiped off the things on your table..

Until someone walked through the door. It was Jr .. He ran to the room and saw you crying on the floor.

"_______!" he quickly lifted you up and hugged you while standing ..

You were crying in his arms..

"Baby, what's wrong? What happened ?" he asked as he swings you alittle.

"Here. Lay down first. Take a rest." he said as he tucked you on bed.

A few minutes later.. You fell asleep. He looked at you for a while before fixing your things on the table.

He read the message on your laptop. "Sorry, I could not update the story ... I have cancer .. I'm going to die."

His eyes widened and looked back at you. He layed beside you. He pulled you close and hugged you tight.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me ??" his eyes started to tear up.

You weren't really asleep at that time. You heard him crying.

"I told you to tell me anything. Why did Jackson know first ? Why dont you tell me first ? I should have took you to the hospital. Everything will be easier if you just tell me."

"Oppa.." you mumbled.

"______ ..!"

"Did you hear me just now ?"

"Yes.. I'm sorry.."

"You should be ! How dare you not to tell your boyfriend ?!"

"M-mianhaeyo ..."

"Aish.. We're going to the hospital tomorrow morning, alright ?"

"Yes, oppa .."

He looked at you for a second and kissed your forehead.

You both slept with your arms engulfed.

ON THE NEXT DAY ...

As soon as you left the hospital you were so happy. The cancer was a false alarm.

You both celebrated simply with GOT7.

********************

감사합니다 :)