(10) A Surprise for His Queen

Chael's POV

I only have my thesis class today. I just can't wait to see Meann this afternoon. I just miss her so much already despite the fact that I just saw her this morning. She seems bothered and out of herself. She would usually have an early practice if she cannot sleep. If she cannot sleep, it is because something is bothering her. I didn't plan yet to meet her after school but I just wanted her to forget about the thing that's bothering her. If she doesn't want to talk about it then, I wouldn't ask. I'll just wait for her to tell me. I'll make her relax and forget about her problem when she's with me. I'm going to make her my Queen for real.

"Bro, what are you thinking? It seems like you're out of this world." Benjie asked.

"Uhmm, actually I was thinking on what to do on our first date. Can you guys help me first. I want to do it today."

"With whom?"

"Is there someone else? Of course, with Meann."

"You actually took my advice for real?!" Carl was shocked and immediately stood up.

"Why? Both of you said that it's like killing two birds with one stone. I will not have a problem as long as I make her truly mine before my step mom will find the truth. Is there a problem with it?"

Benjamin "Benjie" Santos and Carl Maverick Tan are my best friends at school.

"Bro, I just don't know. How did you make her agree?" Benjie asked.

"That's not the issue. It is how will you make her fall in love with you?" Carl asked looking at me intensely.

"By courting her. That's why I need your help about the date. She seems bothered but doesn't want to tell me. Although it worries me as well, but I made up my mind to make her happy when she's with me. Guys, help me out will you?"

"Okay, fine. What are the things that you know will make her happy?" Benjie smiled looked willing to help me

"If that make you happy, I guess I'll just go along with it." Carl seems doubtful and agreed anyways.

"Thanks bro. She likes volleyball, Korean pop idols and watching movies and concerts. For movies she prefers Sci-fi and Filipino romance." I answered the two of them.

"Well, I think having her watch a volleyball match would be the best option. You would be able to help her think of strategies for the upcoming tournament." Carl suggested.

"Ok, then volleyball game it is. But will you be able to watch? I believe all games will usually end at around 6pm and that's about the same as the time you will pick her up." Benjie said.

"Yeah. I forgot about that. I'm sorry Chael." Carl apologized.

"It's okay. I found a way. Thanks guys. I got to go and make the plan into reality. Please excuse me for the thesis class. Tell reasons like you made me do an errand related to our topic. Thanks."

With those words, I left my friends and rushed towards the parking lot. I thought of a way to let Meann see a volleyball game although it's not going to be an official match. Now the only thing I need to do is verify the schedule of everyone. I hope this one really works.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sorry for the short update guys.

The good news is, finally its Christmas vacation and so I could update more often...

/