(13) Savior

Meann's POV

Chael followed the schedule in fetching me. We sometimes dine out, watch movie and many other things that a normal couple would do. But as much as I like it, I must not let my feelings get the best of me. I like him and I'm not in denial about it anymore but I don't know about him. I'm curious to know what his true feelings are but I'm afraid that I might not like his answer. That's why I'm not going to ask. I don't want this to end and so I'm just going to go with the flow.

But this weekend is special. Our team is going to practice the WCU women's volleyball team, a college team and the reigning back to back champions. I'm so excited but I have to make the most out of it.

I'm on my way to the school's gymnasium to meet the team.

"Hello team. Is everyone here?"

"Yup, ate Meann. Everyone assemble."

"As what I have posted in the group chat this morning, we will not have our practice for today. I want you to get ready with everything you need and get a very good rest for sure we have a long weekend ahead of us. Any questions?"

"None, captain."

"That's all for today. See you tomorrow morning. Meeting adjourned."

With that all of the team have walked their way outside the gym.

Ahh, I'm so excited for tomorrow. I get to see my idols practice and maybe I get the chance to play with them. For sure it will be a very good experience for the entire team. I still need to drop by the mall, I need to buy a token of appreciation for the entire WCU women's volleyball team and their coaching staff.

As I get my things in the locker, I walked towards the parking lot. I brought my car with me because today is one of the days that Chael will not fetch me.

I got in the car and started the engine. I decided to go to BayWalk Mall since it's close to the school and there are lots of sports shops. I think I'm going to buy sports accessories for the team and anything I guess for the entire coaching staff.

The drive was smooth except it was quite difficult getting a parking space. I got out of the car and went inside the mall. I immediately went to one of the sports shops in the mall. I then saw different volleyball accessories...ahh it's actually tough to pick a gift, especially if it's the first gift.

As I was looking, I saw a tv screen in the shop playing the WCU women's volleyball game against SLU (South Lightcraft University). I really liked how exciting their match up have always been for the past 5 years... hmm.. I thought of a gift for the team. I went out of the shop and went to a department store.

I searched for the area where face towels are being displayed. There I saw the color that I need. I decided to give 2 sets of face towels to the entire team. The two colors represent the color of the team and it will have their nicknames and jersey number with it to make it more personalized. With that decided I bought 28 towels – 14 are blue and the others are white. Then I went to an embroidery shop to make it more personalized. The staff said that it will be ready within 3 hours. It's quite a long time to wait but I guess I still have enough time to think about the coaching staff's gifts and to have my own dinner.

I decided to look around so that I could possibly think of a gift.. but I guess the ideas are not coming. Then I thought of creating a tarpaulin.. for the entire team. I guess the support for the team can also be considered a support for the staff.

I decided to go a korea café that serves rice and has a wifi so that I can make the tarpaulin design while eating. I ordered rice burger with green apple fruit tea having nata as an add-on. As I waited for my order I opened my laptop and started making the design.