Double Date

Collab with Chlo 💁

(Jiley_Obsessed )

Riley's POV

I smooth out the short skirt on the tight dark navy blue dress I was wearing for James and I date with Theldon. It was their first date and they were nervous, so Thalia suggested a double date with James and I to feel less pressured and awkward. The only problem with that is, James and I like to tease one another on dates, usually leading to a little something afterwards... Or more like a whole night of something...

I reapply a layer of mascara and pull down my dress slightly to reveal more cleavage for James. I smirk at my reflection a little before slipping on a leather jacket and face timing my boyfriend, who picks up straight away.

A low wolf whistle leaves his lips as he takes in my appearance, smirking at my cleavage for a few seconds or so, before speaking.

"Looking good baby girl, looking forward to tonight?"

"Not too bad yourself baby and yeah I love spending time with you." I giggle.

"And Theldon Ri." He smirks, as I give him a cheeky grin.

"Duh baby, oh and my house tonight? My parents are out and Em is at Steph's." I flutter my lashes at him.

"Can't wait babe, counting the minutes until I can put my hands on you." James grins as I bite my lip and give him 'the eyes'. "Show me hints of what I'm getting tonight babe?" He whispers seductively, licking his lips and readjusting his eyes to my cleavage.

That's another thing that James and I do before our dates, phone sex or sexting. I go to comply, slipping off my jacket, then slip my fingers into the fabric holding my breasts, about to pull it down when the doorbell goes.

"That'll be Thalia." I sigh, readjusting my dress and standing up. "How long will you guys be?" I ask, as I begin to walk down the stairs.

"I'll go get Eldon now so 5, 10 minute babe?" He replies as I open the door to Thalia.

"Okay see you in a bit babe, love you." I smile softly, as he says it back and I usher Thalia.

"Hey." I grin, hugging Thalia, who looks a bit dazzled by my outfit.

"Hey... Wow I feel underdressed." She gasps, looking down at her blue skater skirt and black shirt.

"Nah." I smile and sit on the couch, Thalia sitting beside me. "Nervous?" I ask Thalia, who responds with a shaky smile and a nod. "Don't be, Eldon's a great guy and James and I will be there too." I wink before giggling "don't even worry about it" which makes her laugh.

We make small talk until I hear the doorbell again. I hop up to answer it, coming face to face with Eldon and James, who's smirking at me.

Eldon's POV

Riley kindly ushers James and I in, taking James's hand as he follows her to the living room. I greet Thalia with a quick, awkward hug and turn to see James with his hands on Riley's waist, whispering something into her ear, making her blush and giggle as her hands are wrapped around James's neck. Then James begins to kiss Riley's neck, as she softly moans, then nibbles on her ear before attaching their lips. He slips his hands down to Riley's ass, groping it, as Jiley exchange salvia and tongues, James clearly being the dominant one. I exchange looks with Thalia and awkwardly smile at her as we watch them swallow one another.