Chapter 3||"call me daddy"

i was in my best dress ready for calum's party. i had my cute underwear on as well, since i wanted to feel cute.

"evie, have you got the aftershave and card?" i asked my friend as i watched her stumble through my bedroom door. she'd never been the best in heels.

"yeah, hey astrid-" evie started to tell me something but was cut off by michael's loud and abnoxious voice, that we loved oh so much, bursting through the house.

"okay babes, its time to go." michael's voice bellowed through the house. i did one last check on my makeup and was ready to go.

"okay, you'll need to tell me later honey." i started to walk out the door but evie grabbed my arm.

"astrid, it really cant wait." she looked really distressted and uncomfrotable.

"baby, it'll be okay, whatever it is, but we gotta go." i grabbed her arm and pratically pulled her down the stairs.

"wow, astrid you look so hot." you could basically see the drool leaving michael's mouth when i walked down the stairs.

"not too bad yourself, clifford." i smiled smugly as i walked out the front door. when i reached michaels car, i seen that luke was in the back.

"oh hi luke." i smiled, about to get in beside him. before i could actually sit down, evie came running down the path, heels in hand, and pratically dived in the seat next to luke. "i take it im in the front then?" evie innocently nodded and i awkwardly laughed.

the second we drove up to the party, ashton and calum came running out to the car, calum had clearly already had a couple of drinks and ashton was still somewhat sober.

"woah, you look... woah." ashton walked up to me and smiled.

"thank you ashton." i went to walk by him but he pulled me back, and just looked me up and down admiring every inch of me, taking it all in. "whatre you doing?"

"nothing, you just look good." i smiled at him before running to catch up with evie, who was stood at the door giggling with luke.

"hey evie, lets go show calum a good birthday." we laughed as we went inside. every time it was one of the boys birthday's we would give them a strip tease, lap dance sort of thing. nothing serious, it was all in good fun.

once we found calum we shoved him down into a nearby seat, and he looked extremely excited. evie looked over at luke, and he knew exactly what to do. he switched the song to "pillow talk" by zayn.

evie and i started our dance, slowly i started taking down the straps of my dress, as did evie. our dresses dropped to the floor. i looked up and seen ashton's eyes widen, obviously not expecting this.

i straddled calum and evie went behind him. he looked as though in heaven. at the end of the song, everyone was clapping and cheering, and calum had a prominent boner.

"let's here it for the birthday boy!" both evie and i shouted, holding calum's arms up.

after the hype had died down, ashton came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"you looked so good, princess." he whispered in my ear. it sent shivers down me when he called me princess.

"thank you ashton." i reached up and laced my hands in his hair. this boy was just so sexy, i couldn't help myself.

"don't call me that." ashton murmured as he placed a kiss to my neck.

"what would you like me to call you then?"  i moaned with the feeling of his lips and hot breath on my neck.

"call me daddy." with that, i grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

once in calum's spare bedroom, i pushed him down onto the bed. i pulled his jeans off, before kissing him on the lips, hard.

"i'm going to make you feel so good, daddy." i start to kiss further down his body.

"fuck, babygirl." ashton moaned as i reached his bulge. i pulled his boxers down by my teeth, leaving them round his ankles.

i take his dick in my hands and start wanking him off while kissing around it. small moans and profanities are heard falling from his open lips.

"say my name." i instruct him, as he moans my name lightly. i then put his dick in my mouth, sucking hard, earning a very loud moan. i push it right to the back of my throat.

"holy fuck, babygirl, astrid, oh my god." he grabs my hair into a ponytail and pulls. i stretch my hand up, slipping it under his shirt and start scratching.

i continue to pleasure him until he reaches his high, and cums into my mouth, which i effortless swallow.

"crap astrid, that was amazing." he says as he sits up. i smile smugly before walking out. just when i get to the door i turn around,

"always is with me, daddy."