Chapter 5||"rainbow head"

everyone was sat in luke's living room, drinking beers. evie was laying in between luke's legs, michael sat against the couch with astrid's head on his shoulder and calum and ashton just laying on their stomachs. they were just talking shit about people from their school.

"that head cheerleader seemed proper weird." ashton laughed as he took another swig of his beer.

"what? jenna? she's a shit shag don't bother going there." luke laughed earning a small slap on the knee from evie which was accompanied by a look.

"i can second that." michael stuck his hand up in the air, everyone's faces turning to complete surprise.

"what? when did you shag jenna? what the fuck michael?" astrid hit her best friend on the chest, mad that he never told her. michael just replied with a shrug, causing everyone to just burst into laughter. calum took this opportunity to suggest a game to play for everyone,

"since we clearly don't know as much about each other as we thought, truth or dare." he downed the rest of his beer and shoved it into the middle of the circle.

calum spun the bottle and it landed on evie. "truth or dare then?" calum raised his eyebrow at her as if to say, 'are you brave enough'.

"dare, obviously." evie rolled her eyes. before anyone could say anything michael jumped in with his dare idea,

"make out with astrid for 20 seconds." evie and astrid both shrugged and moved towards each other. evie took astrids face into her hands and they started kissing whilst the boys counted down. it started getting heated and they fell to the floor with each other, hands in hair, really milking it to wind up the boys.

"okay that's 20! please stop i don't think my boner can get any bigger!" luke shouted as the girls pulled away from each other.

"okay my turn!" evie grabbed the bottle and spun it. everyone watched intensely as the bottle spun, until it eventually landed on michael. a mischievous grin came on evies face as she asked "truth or dare rainbow head?"

"dare." michael didn't like to shy a way from a challenge, even though he didn't have a good feeling about whatever evie was planning.

"kiss the person you fancy the most in the room." evie knew the answer was astrid, she just wanted to see the drama unfold.

michaels eyes flickered between astrid and luke as though making a decision, before he slowly took astrids face in his hands and kissed her gently and slowly. as he pulled away after a few seconds, the first thing he seen was the anger on ashtons face.

"this is bullshit." ashton shouted before standing up and storming into the kitchen.

"mate you've only knew her a couple of days, chill out!" michael yelled through to him. astrid rolled her eyes before following him to the kitchen.

"dude it's just a game of dares." she crossed her arms and lent against the door frame as Ashton paced across the floor.

"but you're mine! I don't like seeing other boys kissing you!" he slammed his fist down on the table.

"you need to chill out daddy. i am yours, it was just a dare." she slowly walked and took his hands into hers. "come with me, I know how to calm you down."

"how you going to do that?" he raised his eyebrow as astrid led him to the bathroom.

"take a guess." astrid said as she pushed the door closed and put her hair up into a ponytail. "now shut up."

ashton didn't speak as astrid dropped to her knees and undone his jeans. she pulled down his jeans and boxers and took his cock into her hands and started jerking him off. once he had a prominent boner, she took him into her mouth.

"oh fuck." ashton moaned as he grabbed astrids ponytail. "shit princess, oh my god." ashton started thrusting his hips into astrids mouth as she deep throated him. after a few more minutes astrid felt the hot, thick liquid shoot down her throat.

"all better?" astrid asked as she stood up and took her hair down. ashton nodded quickly whilst pulling everything back up and gathering himself back together. "good, now let's go back through and you can apologise."

ashton followed astrid back to the living room, where everyone looked concerned. astrid gave a small thumbs up and a smile to let them know everything was now okay.

"michael man, I'm sorry." ashton looked down at the ground, too embarrassed of the way he acted to actually look at michael.

"don't sweat it." michael hugged him and they all sat down in their previous positions.

"so what do you guys wanna do now?" luke asked, just receiving shrugs as answers. he thought for a minute, and then peaked up as though he was having a lightbulb moment. "horror film and pizza?"