Chapter 5||"eat you out"

i woke up the next morning on calum's couch, with michael laying next to me, his arm draped over my body. the events of last night flooded back to me and i cringed.

i couldn't believe what happened with ashton, kissing michael didn't mean anything, it's happened many times before, it has only once gone further than kisses, which is not a time i'm going to talk about.

but when michael punch ashton, i could've taken him there and then, it was one of the most attractive things i'd ever met.

"hey astrid, ashton wants to talk to you." luke snuck into the room and looked at me sheepishly.

"what if i don't want to talk to him?" i fires back whilst untangling myself from michael's grasp.

"just go talk to him you freak." he laughed and pushed me in the direction of the doorway.

i walked out to see ashton sat on the stairs with his head in his hands. i coughed causing him to look up, the second he seen it was me he jumped to his feet.

"astrid baby! i'm so sorry for last night! i don't know what came over me! i just seen you with michael and got- oh i don't know, jealous i guess? i don't know but what i do know is that i'm so sorry babygirl, please forgive me, i'll do anything! i'll take you out or eat you out or i don't know, anything! plea-"

i decided to cut him off by placing my lips on his, mainly because there was no other way to shut him up.

"does that mean i'm forgiven?" ashton looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"it means i wanted you to shut up, but yes, i suppose you're forgiven." suddenly loads of cheers came from behind us. i flipped round to see, michael, calum, luke and evie all stood, dressed in tutus, tiaras, wands, and fairy wings.

"is everything okay between everyone?" calum raised an eyebrow at us and we nodded.

"look dude i'm sorry for giving you that," he pointed to ashton's black eye. "i was just getting protective over astrid, she's my best friend you know." michael put his hand out for ashton to shake, which he accepted, and they did that bro hand shake hug thing that guys always do.

"it's cool bro, i get it, i'm sorry for disrespecting you all in anyway."

"so know everyone's okay, i was thinking we should have one of those massive slumber parties we used to have! my parents are away this weekend." luke bounced through to the front of the small crowed. everyone nodded as if to say yes. "what about you, newbie?"

"i'm up for it, but one question." ashton replied and everyone looked at him, waiting on the question. "why the fuck is calum's tiara squinted?"