Bad boy

A/N its been like months that you and toby know each other and you guys had become rather close... now read on my readers <3

~READERS POV~

I wake up to my phone messages going off.... I picked up mu phone, and saw Toby had messaged me...

~TEXT MESSAGES~

Waffle Lover  (normal text= toby) (Bold text = you)

 ~  Hey if you are up how about we get some pancakes

~ Um Toby it 2 in the morning ?

~ So! Any time is a good time for waffles!

~Um... Arnt we going to get in trouble???

~ Not if we don't get caught....

~Dude we're going out in public how are we not going to get in trouble...Don't forget we're only teenagers....

~Then let's pretend to be as a young married couple... we could play it off

My face felt hot when i read his message.... I read it over and over until I had the courage to text him back

~Sure but if we get caught it's your fault!!! 

~MESSAGES END~

 I get up trying to be as quiet as I can be making sure I don't wake up my parents. I get dressed and open my window, I take a deep breath calming my thoughts of what i'm about to do. I stand there for a moment then i find the courage, and jump. I kept my eyes closed until i felt my feet on the roof sticking out right under his window, I stumble for a second and regain my balance. 

I tap on his window covered with curtains... i see him peek through his curtains, then open his window. "I didn't think you would come over  like this..." he says chuckling to himself  "I've never done anything like this before" I say blushing "Watch noob..." he says smirking and stepping out the window. He slowly walks to the edge of the roof and jumps, I felt i knot build in my chest.

I look over the edge and see him standing on the floor, "Are you coming down or not?" Toby asks. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I  jump, I wanted to scream but i knew if I did I would wake everyone inside our houses and probably the whole neighborhood so I stayed silent. I felt myself getting closer, I held my breath getting ready for impact.

Pervs for thinking that... oh you weren't thinking about that.... ok it's just me.... sorry I'm the perv 0////0

Instead i felt arm under me, I opened my eyes and she Toby holding me. "T-thanks...." i say felling my face getting hot. 

~TIME SKIP~

We talked about other secrets we had to eachother on the way to the buffet. 

~TIME SKIP~

We finally made it to the buffet, I tried to wait in line so that we could pay before but toby just pulled me out the line and to a food booth they had full of pancakes. We ate all the pancakes we could eat, I was about to pay when toby tells me to stop. "How are we going to pay?" I ask raising a eyebrow "We aren't..." he says smiling and pulling me outside. He grabbed my hand and started running, i was being dragged in the back very confused. 

I've never seen this side of toby.... I've always seen him nice, sweet, and innocent... But now his devilish side has come out to play....

we kept running until we finally ran out of breath, I looked around panting and see were at a dock.  I walk over to the side of the dock dangling my feet over edge.Toby comes over and we talked and joked around. Then Toby phone rings, he looks at it then swiped deny, "Who was that?" I asked "N-No one..." he says avoiding my gaze "Toby i know when your lying, you start to twitch... more than usual..." i say looking at him "We better get going..." he says "How do we get home?" I ask. "Just follow me..." he says offering a hand I don't take his hand and get up on my own. 

~TIME SKIP~

We walk in silence for a while until we got to our neighborhood.  "How am I supposed to get back up?" I say looking at my window from the bottom of my house. "I'll help you..." he says grabbing me by my waist, "Grab on to the side of the roof..." he says looking away blushing. I did as told and grabbed on, he noticed my struggle to pull myself up. He pushed my feet up and i made it on the roof, "How are you going to get up?" I ask, he hooks his thumbs around his belt straps and rocks back and forth on his feet "Don't worry about me..." he says. And with that he walked away saying nothing else....

I went to bed that night wondering why he didn't go back to his room... Why he didn't tell me who was calling him... A stream of questions went through my head, until I finally fell asleep...

hoped you like the story sorry it was kind of short but the next chapter will be long... well read on my readers... luv you all and thanks for the support <3 

\(o_0)/  PARTY!

I'm weird i know!!!