Changes

~ you and Toby have known each other for a year now. He gave up on trying to ask you out. He's got a girlfriend now in your semi jealous...~

"(Y/N)? You OK?" Toby asked "perfectly fine!" I say and aggravated tone "good because for a second I thought you wouldn't like me talking about my girlfriend..." He says smiling brightly. My girlfriend this! My girlfriend that! All he fucking does is talk about his stupid girlfriend! "Blah! Blah! Blah!" Toby continued to talk about his girlfriend but that's all I heard.

"I have to study for exam tomorrow so it's best to leave!" I say try and not to sound forward. He left without question saying night as he left.

I ran upstairs slamming my room's door, not caring who would hear. I slid down the doors my back against it. I found on the floor is my face in my knees. I fell asleep like that, that day was the worst...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up the next day I met, my face still wet with tears. I got dressed, clean my face, fix my hair, and put a little makeup on over my puffy eyes.

I grab my backpack and walk to school, I didn't get to be like I usually do... I made it to school and open the locker. Suddenly a wave of letters fell out. I picked one up and looked at it, I opened it and read it "you're skank!" I opened another one "Toby will never like you!" I instantly knew who it was from, Toby's girlfriend. I start to feel Pricks of pain in my eyes you're holding back tears. I walked to the share bathroom it was the closest one.
~Idk what its called but its a bathroom that girls and guys could share... I'm dumb don't ask 0_0~

I walk in and went into one of the stalls. I like the stalls door and sat on the toilet with my feet up, hiding my face in my knees. I sat there for a while and tell herd two people walk in. They went in to the stall next to mine. I heard unbuckling and sounds of clothes being taking off. I said that completely still unsure what to do. My train of thought was cut off by loud moaning sounds and the sound of slapping. "L - Lucas!" The girl's voice sounded like it was cracking. "Belle! You're too loud!" Lucas said panting.

Belle? Bells? Why does that name sound so familiar? I shook it off and walk outside of the bathroom and waiting for the two to come out.

~Time skip (after school)~

I walk home with Toby. "Why weren't you in a/a?" He said looking at me. "I was late... Sorry I didn't get you this morning..." I say looking away "you couldn't have been late if you went to school early?" He says raising an eyebrow "you're lying to me..." He says looking at me with a strange look "Toby! I'm sorry I caught your girlfriend with Lucas doing it! In the bathroom!" I said quickly "very funny (Y/N) but Belle would never do that...." He says "But I really did!" I respond "(Y/N) stop" he says looking away "But "I did! Toby lis-" I w was cut of to him yelling "(Y/N) stop! Your making up lies because tour jealous! Why don't you understand me and you are just friends! And that's all well ever be!" Something inside me snapped "You know what fuck you and Belle I hope your happy with your slut of a girlfriend! Don't talk to me again! Ever! " I say running away from him and to my house.

I took out all of my bright clothes and threw them away. I picked out all of my dark clothes and put them together in my closet. I looked in the mirror at my face... Running with make up, puffy eyes, and messy hair. I didn't care any more!

The next day I gabbed a sharp knife from the kitchen and put it in my bag. I ran to school, I opened my locker and one fetter fell out. I opened it and read it "Way to snitch on me bitch, Toby loves me so he believes me. And least I'm pretty and don't look like a fucking cow!" I threw the letter away and put the knife in my pocket.

I ran to Belle's locker to see her talking to Lucas. As soon as Lucas saw me he ran. Belle just stood there smirking. "hey slu-" I cut her off by grabbing her by her hair, pulling her into the bathroom.

"You fucking whore!" I screech as I lock the bathroom door. I threw her into the wall, and take out the knife....

~Sorry to cut it off here but I don't have enough time and I haven't wrote enough so that I can keep updating.... So just think of it as a mean cliffhanger... And with that read on my readers and have a good night or morning where ever you live... stay awesome my beautiful readers! <3