break

~READERS POV~

I breathe in heavily, wondering how did I become like this?

I walked to my cottage in the middle of the woods. I look into the mirror at my blood soaked clothes. I take a shower, and get changed. I put on blacks pants and (Y/N) tank top. I go to the mirror and fix my hair.

When I finished I stared at my reflection. I felt... A natural looking into my mirror. Suddenly voices started to yell in my head. They yelled, "go back to who you were!" I chanting it over and over. "I'm not her anymore!" I growl punching the mirror, immediately shattering it.

Glass with everywhere, my knuckles covered in blood and shards of glass sticking out. I stayed there setting my breath. Calm down... Calm down... I told myself over and over. This happened often, there was nothing I could do to make my pain end... I feel like a machine, a piece is missing in the whole system screwed up. There was nothing I could do to make my pain and. There is one way... But I choose to stay away from that path.

I may have nothing to live for, I used to... But that reason left me... it's been over 3 years since that I last saw him. That moment plays over and over in my head... When we last spoke...

~ Flashback ~

Why would I lie to you? I ask taking the knife away. It doesn't matter anymore... I say.

~ flashback end ~

I wish I could have said more to him before I left... I wish I could go back to who I used to be and so proud... I wish Toby was here so I can tell him everything like I used to... I wish! I wish! I wish...

Then I wake up...

~ Well I hope you like this chapter <3 read on my lovely readers! Oh and I just love putting evil cliffhangers! I guess you'll have to just wait until next week to see what's going to happen

Mwahahaha!

╮(╯▽╰)╭Don't hurt me ~