not who I was

~Warning there will be gore by the way ! I'll let you know when the gore is starting and when it finishes ... And if you didn't read the gore part then in the end I'll put what happened at the end~

~previously~

"You fucking whore!" I screech as I lock the bathroom door. I threw her into the wall, and take out the knife....

~READERS POV~

!!GORE!!

I take out the knife and plunge it into her eye. She screamed in pain, "Shh... we don't want anyone to know that were in here now do we?" I say with a evil look on my face. I slowly twist around the knife making Belle tear and scream. I take out the knife and use it to cut a strip of fabric from her shirt. "I told you to be quiet!" I yell, In return Belle lets out muffled screams.

I cut another strip causing her stomach to show. I tie her hands together and to the toilet. I slam her head on he side of the toilet seat. Causing her head to have a gash, I forcefully shove her head in the toilet bowl. She lets out a couple of gurgles then goes still. I cut the fabric from her hands, "you cant be done already!" I say pulling her hair and throwing her to the floor. I kick her stomach as hard as I could. She lets out a gasp, "Trying to play dead huh... Well since you like to play so much, how about we play surgeon." I say dragging her by her hands to the opposite wall. "What a coincidence they're hooks here... for backpacks... but I'm not going to use it for backpacks...." I say with a evil smile. I cut the rest of her shirt off, I cut it into 4 strips. I use 2 to tie her hands to the hook. I pull the fabric from her mouth, "Last words?" I say smiling. "Y-your c-cr-crazy! Toby wont love you ever! If he finds out abo-" I put the fabric back over her mouth. "Your right... IF he finds out.... but you see... once im done with you I'm going for Toby..." I say laughing. Belle chokes back tears, "Oh shut up! You never loved him! Your the one who cheated on him with Lucas!" I say holding her neck. "Now lets play..." I say pulling out my knife/ I slowly cut off her bra, her top half fully exposed. I cut open her stomach savoring every cry, scream, and look on her face. Blood is everywhere, I slowly pull out her insides throwing then aside. I left her heart. I went on to slicing open her arms, legs, and other body parts making sure I don't cut a main vain. I see the life slowly begin to fade, "Did I say you could die!" I scream slapping her. I see her body tense, she could no logger scream, yell, or beg for mercy because I cut our her vocal cords. I see her hear slowly beat, "I'm not a cruel person so I'll let you die..." I say smiling. I quickly cut her thighs, wrist, and throat. I take in the sight of her heart stop beating and what was supposed to be her last breath... but I cut out her lungs. I wipe my hands in her blood. I write in blood on the wall "Don't fuck with me because I'm not who I used to be." I cut out her heart and use one string and tied it on one of the hooks. I use the last bit of fabric to tie up her lungs on the sides of the heart.......

~gore end~

~Sorry for the gore... my messed up imagination took over... And for those who didn't read, you killed Toby's girlfriend and tortured her... You also wrote in blood to watch out because you will kill them.. And with that read on my lovely readers! <3~