over

~if you are confused about last chapter, you, the main character was having a dream. Chapter 10 and 11 was a dream. But you actually did kill Belle... And Toby killed Lucas but his dad is still alive and Lyra is dead~

~READERS POV~

I look around my surroundings, I'm in my room... Toby... Toby's name popped in my head. I look at my phone to see if anyone messaged me.

Text messages

mom: Me and your dad are going out tonight. We won't be home till tomorrow. Love you!

Waffle lover: i know what you did...
Waffle lover:  text back!!!
6 missed calls
Waffle lover: ANSWER
Waffle lover: we need to talk
Waffle lover: come over now
Waffle lover: (Y/N) please
Waffle lover: answer....

I decided text Toby back

me: I can't handle the stress anymore... I know sorry can't fix what I did... You don't have to forgive me...

I put my phone on the nightstand, I get up and walk into the garage. I grab rope and walked back into my room. I hear banging at my front door followed by someone yelling "(Y/N)!!" I ignore it and go into my room closing the door behind me. I throw the rope over the fan and tied it. I grabbed my stool from the bathroom and set it under the rope. I step up and put my head to the rope. I count to three. 1... 2... 3... I take a breath and kicked the stool from under me.

Ringing in my ears, black spots blurring my vision, soft pressure on my neck. I never thought hanging myself with you the way to go... Nor this peaceful. I feel my lungs start to burn. And my throat begin to feel dry. My end is near... One spot left to fill my vision with darkness. I close my eyes. And accept my fate and know it's too late to go back.

The ringing in my ears finally stop, I feel my body relaxed and my movement goes limp.

I hear that noise calling my name (Y/N)...(Y/N)...(Y/N)!! It becomes louder and louder.

I open my eyes and then inhale quickly, coughing because the loss of air. I look up and see Toby hovering over me. My eyes become a wide and my pulse quickens, I can see is Toby's face covered in tears. "Why would you do that!?" He hugs me, pulling me up from the floor. "I was almost dead..." I said "why did you bring me back?" I say sounding emotionless. "Why are you trying to leave here" he whimpers "I have nothing to live for....and you hate me...." I say I . I could never hate you! Even if you just told Bell. He said pulling back from the hug "you're lying..." I say keeping my eyes on him.

He slowly...

~And this is where I cut off this chapter. Hope you like it! Oh and this cliffhanger is the freaking best! Read on my readers! ~

*Evil laughter* (≧▽≦)