Chapter 3

Your eyes widen at the sight of the words. How could this be? Is Baekhyun testing me to see if I'll cheat on him? You examine the note closer while water still drops on your shoulders. Sehun's body towers over yours, toned to perfection. In the corner of the small piece of paper are small, carefully written letters.

BBH.

You look back to Sehun, who holds up three fingers and smirks.

Does he want...a threesome? With Sehun?

Sehun lifts your chin up and attaches his lips to yours. His kiss is warm and filled with lust. The shower steam is engulfing the room, drifting in front of your eyes occasionally. You give in eventually and interlock your lips with Sehun's. His long, slender fingers travel up your sides to the small of your back.He holds you as if you were a porcelain doll. The  water dropped from his naked body, leaving a sort of glisten radiating off of him.

He almost looked...angelic.

His hands captured your breasts and be massaged them gently, earning small groans from you. Sehun placed a finger on your lips again. His eyes were wide but stern and filled with lust at the same time. You guessed you had to be quiet.  He took your hand and guided you out of the shower, which you were a little upset that you didn't get to finish properly. He slid the frosted sliding door open and walked out of the bathroom. Laying on the bed was your Baekhyun, naked and playing with himself. His erotic faces were enough to turn you on. He looked at Sehun and grinned, sitting up. You swallowed your embarrassment and crawled into the bed to meet your lover. His eyes looked up to meet yours and pure joy filled his chocolate, golden orbs. He took you in his embrace and interlocked your lips. His kiss sent waves of pleasure through your body as his dainty hands groped you in a way that only he could. Baekhyun pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around your body, pulling closer to his body.

He missed your kisses and he was sure about to show you how much he'd missed them.

Sehun slowly crept onto the bed and places his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun looks up at the taller boy and grins. He's hesitant but extends his neck, planting slow,erotic kisses on Sehun's lips. Sehun lets out low groans which sends shivers down your spine. What did these two have planned? What was happening to your innocent little Baekhyunnie? Sehun turned his glance to you. He leaned in and kissed your lips softly while Baekhyun attacked your neck with licks and bites.