Chapter 9

Baekhyun whined, earning a huff from Chanyeol. You hear the sheets ruffle and assume he's lowering his legs from Baekhyun's waist.

"What is it this time?" Chanyeol groans, feeling s bit annoyed that Baekhyun would arouse him with little intentions.

"I don't feel right" Baekhyun responds meekly.

"Feel right? What do you mean by 'feel right'?" Chanyeol's confusion was obvious. Had he not seen the very large lump underneath the sheets of the bed beside him? Sehun restrained himself from giggling, with the help of your hand over his mouth.

"I just don't feel comfortable in here, Channie" he replied.

"Why? It's not like anyone's watching us or anything." Chanyeol laughed and brought Baekhyun closer to him by his waist. His large hands gripping perfectly around his hips. The Giants lips leaving soft kisses against his milky neck.

At this point, the oh-so-immature Sehun begins bursting into laughter. Your hand no longer muffles his sounds, startling Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Chanyeol quickly shot up from the bed and darted to the source of the noise. His flushed cheeks burning even brighter when his eyes meet Sehun's squinting ones, who is still dying of laughter. Sehun mocks Chanyeol, making kissy faces at him and laughs profusely. Chanyeol takes a pillow and proceeds to beat Sehun with it. You guess it isn't actually hurting him because he's still laughing his ass off.

"Oh! I have an idea! Let's play a game!" Baekhyun jumps on the bed in excitement.

"What game do you have in mind?" you ask, one eyebrow raised at his sudden idea.

"Strip monopoly! Whoever lands on someone else's property or goes to jail has to take off something!"

--

Within five minutes of the game, Sehun was shirtless, pantsless and had just landed in jail. You had successfully rolled all the right numbers and avoided both jail and other's property. Chanyeol had bought most of the property, being the tactical guy he is and Baekhyun was completely naked.

"I don't like this game."

"You were the one who suggested it, Baek!"

"I still don't like it."

You laughed and rolled the dice. 4 spaces.

1...2...3...4

Chanyeol throws his hands in the air and screams in a victorious manner.

"TAKE IT OFF!" he yells with a grin on his face. Sehun and Baekhyun nudge you with their eyes to take off something. They all frown when you take off your shirt to reveal an purple undershirt. Baekhyun rolls and lands in jail. "Fuck! what am I supposed to do? I don't have anything left to take off!" Sehun cackles, "You can start giving blowjobs" Baekhyun's eyes widen and he looks up at Sehun. "If you want me to suck you off, just ask" Baekhyun winked at Sehun. "Okay, come do it then."

Baekhyun swallowed hard and crawled to him. He kisses up Sehun's neck up to his ear and whispers something the others can't hear. Sehun nods, a grin covering his face.

"Got it?"

"Yes sir"

----
(a/n) ; sorry it's so short! I didn't know how to end this chapter:/\) I have a long chapter coming up but I don't know when it'll be up so hold on tight!