Chapter 6

Baekhyun's cold fingers lace around your sides, pulling you closer to his body. Sweat glistened off of his body, creating a halo. His hands slowly crept up your edges, to your chest, giving your breasts a slight squeeze. A pair of lips graze against your stomach. Butterfly kisses are planted up your body, making their way to your lips, where an aggressive battle for dominance begins and quickly fades out. He won.

His tongue consumes your mouth, and you let it. His hot breath trickling down your mouth, spilling over your lips and into the cold hotel air. You subconsciously wrap your legs around his waist, closing the remaining gap between the two of you.

You can tell Sehun is getting jealous by the way he clings to Baekhyun's side. Planting kisses here and there, but staring you down, watching you have all of Baekhyun's attention.

He wanted it.

Seeing Sehun like this made you want to tease him. Instead of touching him with your hands, you tease him with what he wants.(or what you think he wants)

Baekhyun.

Baekhyun uses his hips to grind into yours, causing the perfect amount of friction to make you open your mouth and moan. His hands are roaming freely against your body, sometimes slipping up your thigh or against your breasts. His lips soon part from yours, making you whimper his name, begging to feel him again. Soon being filled in a different way, your mouth gapes open, letting out a mix of mainly pure pleasure and a very small amount of pain. Taking no time to adjust to his length, Baekhyun pushes his hips forwards, making you moan in ecstasy.

Sehun sits back with an almost pout-like expression. Watching Baekhyun roll his hips into your body, you screaming about his name and the sounds of sex filling the air were making him hard and no one was paying attention to poor Sehun.

Wrong.

After realizing what he wanted, you grab ahold of Baekhyun's shoulders and sit yourself up. You suggest changing positions and Baekhyun agrees, following your backside as you stick your ass in the air for him to enter you again. You kneel yourself in front of Sehun's legs. His eyes are wide open and watching your every move at this point. Your hand glides across his leg to his member. He flinched when your cold hand takes hold of him and starts pumping. Sehun closes his eyes, not expecting the sudden pleasure.

You lower your lips onto his cock, coming back up painfully slow. Sehun liked that.

His lips part, mouth now profusely spilling out profanity. His eyes closed and head back. His needs were filled and he was a happy boy. You on the other hand, were wondering why you weren't being pounded into by now.

Baekhyun stood behind you, watching you suck the life out of Sehun. A sweet, seductive grin smeared on his face. You turn to look at your angelic boy to see his heavenliness has turned into erotic, hungry lust. His hands roughly grip your ass, pulling and slapping the skin until it was bright pink. Baekhyun pushes his now harder than before cock into you. Feeling the emptiness suddenly full, you moan against Sehun, causing him to curse loudly. Baekhyun's hips pound into your backside, making it hard to keep your slow pace on Sehun. Eventually, you give up, speeding the pace of your sucking to match the pace of Baekhyun's fucking. Sehun grabs a hand full of your hair and pulls your head farther down onto his cock, making you gag when it hits the back of your throat. The erotic sounds, along with having your brains fucked out, pull you closer and closer to your end.

Your continuous moaning is sending Sehun out of his wits. He thrusts his hips into your mouth, wanting more, more, more. Soon, Sehun shouts and quickly pulls you up, releasing you from cock-sucking duty. Only a few seconds pass before you miss the warmth of his skin. Sehun stands up, moving towards Baekhyun. You turn to see what the two are doing as Baekhyun pulls out and the two trade places.

Baekhyun, now in front. Sehun, now taking the rear.

This should be fun.