Chapter 7

This should be fun.

Sehun's hips dig into your backside, encouraging you to let him enter you. Baekhyun, now sitting in front of you, runs his fingers against your cheek.

"Are you having fun princess?" he says with a smirk that sends you into a trance. When you don't answer him, it fades into a more sadistic, more astringent glare. You slowly nod your head. "Good. I can't wait to see your face when Sehun fucks you while you deep throat me". This was not the light, kind-hearted boy you had fallen in love with 3 years ago.

Baekhyun presses both of his hands gently against your cheeks and pulls you up for a kiss. His lips latch onto yours with eagerness. You feel his tongue trace your bottom lip, begging for entrance. The second your lips are even remotely apart, his tongue is inside of your mouth, exploring every inch as if it were looking for something it had lost.

Sehun's fingers run along your sides and down your back, sending a wave of chills over your body. Baekhyun loops his fingers through your hair, lightly tugging your head back for better access to your mouth. His kisses were so eager and full of want and need. It was exciting. Seeing Baekhyun get all hot and needy for you and seeing him make out with Sehun made your stomach do backflips.

Sehun's hands lightly rubbed circled into your hips as he watched you kiss down Baekhyun's chest to his lower stomach. The closer you got to his hard on, the harder he would rub. When you finally reached Baekhyun's now fully erect cock, the rubbing was more of a gripping feeling. Kissing the tip of Baekhyun's throbbing cock, you look up at him. His eyes are closed and his soft, pink lips are parted; A soft moan barely audible.

You finally wrap your lips around his whole member, making the small boy moan lewdly. Sehun begins pressing delicate kisses on your back, making his way to your neck. Your eyes close as he beings sucking on your soft spot, biting softly and lapping at the bruised skin to sooth it. Your moans send vibrations down the base of Baekhyun's dick, causing him to become a moaning mess. He tugs at your hair, wanting you to go farther. As Sehun continues to kiss, bite, lick and repeat, his hips press forward, slowly pushing himself into you. The feeling of being filled again makes you whimper against Baekhyun's cock. Sehun was my no means small. He was definitely bigger than Baekhyun, but despite the slight pain, the feeling of pleasure is all too over whelming. Once he is fully inside of you, his hips rock back, only to slam back into. Guess there's no adjusting time.

You try to focus on giving Baekhyun the best suck of his life, but it's hard when you have Sehun pounding into you like his life depends on it.

Sehun goes back to kissing your neck, still rocking and slamming his hips into yours. Your moans fill the not-so-silent room. "Does that feel good, baby? Do you like it when I fuck you hard like this?" Sehun's low, husky voice growls in your ear, nibbling on your neck in between sentences. He pushes himself deeper with each thrust. You try to answer, but only a whimper fumbles out. You feel him grin against your neck and soon his hips are slamming into yours. You suck harder on Baekhyun, hoping he'll release soon so you can scream freely without having his dick in your mouth. His face gives away that he's close.

Baekhyun tugs your hair harder and thrusts his hips into your mouth, desperately wanting you to go deeper. You try your best to accommodate by grabbing his thighs and pushing downward on his cock, sucking hard and slowly coming back up before going back down. By his loud yeses and oh god's,it's clear that Baekhyun is about to cum. His hips vigorously thrust into your mouth and his hands tug down at your hair, wanting release soon. Sehun pounding into you with the most force you've ever felt. His hips rotating in circles and slamming into yours, hitting your sweet spot over and over again. "S-Sehun! Right there f-fuck! Ahh-" you scream as he fucks you at a rapid pace. Every time his cock leaves, it instantly returns, making you scream his name in return. A sinful grin is plastered on his face as he pounds into you. Your insides feel as if they would crack under all the pressure being put on them. You open your eyes to see Baekhyun clenching the sheets. You give his cock one last slow suck and release him with a pop! sound. Thick ropes of warm, white liquid spurt out of his cock, which you eagerly lick off of his stomach, planting kisses here and there.

Sehun's thrusts are incredibly fast now, sending you over the edge, screaming his name like a mad woman. His hips jerk out of the rhythm he had made. His groans giving away how close he is. Sehun grips your sides roughly, trying to steady his pace for his climax. "Agh fuck Y/N!" he groans loudly as he pulls out. His hot liquid shooting out and covering your ass and lower back. He runs two fingers across your ass and sticks them in your mouth.

"Have a taste, beautiful."

You moan against his fingers, looking up to see Baekhyun with a cute smirk on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" you ask, swallowing what Sehun gave you.

He chuckles. "You have my cum on your face, baby girl." You instantly touch your cheeks, trying to find the spot.

"W-where?"

"Here. Let daddy get it for you."