Chapter 8

"Here. Let daddy get it for you."
-
-
-
Knock, knock, knock.

A fist pounded on your hotel door, begging to be answered. Both Baekhyun's and Sehun's attention avert from you to the door.

"Aish! Baekhyun open up! I have something to show you!"

Chanyeol.

"What the hell is he doing at the fucking door, Baekhyun?" Sehun raised his eyebrows, but lowered his tone to a hushed voice. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and shifted his lips away from your neck, searching for something to cover himself with. After wrapping a towel around his waist, he sighed and threw the sheets over yours and Sehun's head, earning a whiny maknae.

"Either shut the hell up or let Chanyeol know we were fucking, okay?" Baekhyun spurt out. Sehun huffed and lie down against the bed, trying to make it look as flat as possible. You do the same.

Baekhyun makes his way to the door, holding the towel to his hips. He mumbles under his breath about how Chanyeol always picked the worst times to want to "show him something". He knew what that meant. He had heard it so many times before and to be honest, it kind of excited him. He knew this would be a fun experience.

As soon as the door was opened, Baekhyun's eyes fell on Chanyeol's torso, toned and still glistening from his shower he had just taken. The towel that was loosely grabbing his hips threatened to slip off and expose his tanned skin. His teeth gnawing at his lower lip, looking Baekhyun up and down slowly. Baekhyun scoffed. "What did you want to show me, Yeol?" he asked rolling his eyes at the giant. Chanyeol stepped in and shut the hotel door behind him, his fingers releasing his grip on his towel, allowing it to fall to the ground. The air hitting his erection, causing it to twitch and grow even more distinct. Chanyeol's fingers snake their way against Baekhyun's milky hip bones, pulling their waists closer. The giants lips grazing against his ear and making their way to his neck. Tilting his neck to the side subconsciously, the younger closes his eyes, mouth gaping slightly at the wonderful feeling. It had been a long time since he had fucked Chanyeol and he indeed missed the giants cock. Maybe it was time for some extra fun.

"Yeol, can we take this to your room, please? My room has another...uhm...occupant." Baekhyun whispered as the taller kissed up his jaw.

"Ah come on Baek, it's fun to have an audience."

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun against the wall and removed the towel that separated their aching cocks. The unexpected friction causing Baekhyun to moan loudly. His eyes widen, remembering that you, his girlfriend, was in the room.

"C-chanyeol, I really think we should move this to your room."

Without saying anything, Chanyeol hoists Baekhyun into his arms bridal style and carries him to the bed. Thankfully, the room had two beds and Chanyeol chose the bed you and Sehun occupied. Sehun looked at you with wide eyes, covering his mouth. You couldn't hide the blush on your face, nor could you deny that the thought of Chanyeol fucking Baekhyun turned you on.

Baekhyun dug his nails into Chanyeol's skin, creating beautiful shades of pink and purple scratch marks all over. The sound of Chanyeol sucking on Baekhyun's skin ringing in your ear. Chanyeol moved his kisses down to Baekhyun's cock, kissing the head and then dipping it into his mouth, earning squeals of pleasure from the smaller. After a thorough blowjob and a good begging by Baekhyun, Chanyeol decided he had prepared his you enough and was ready to play. Chanyeol let Baekhyun climb on top of him. Baekhyun had always loved to ride Chanyeol out of all the positions they had tried. He found it the most pleasuring for both of them.

Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol's hips, stomach and chest as he made his way to his place. His thighs grazing the outside of Chanyeol's hips. The smirk painted on his face telling Chanyeol he was enjoying teasing him, which he knew Chanyeol couldn't stand. Chanyeol lifted his knees to the sides of Baekhyun's hips.

So much for an 'easy' fuck.

---
(a/n): sorry it took so long to update:( I'll try to make a schedule to update on so I can be more organized for you guys:)

also I added Chanyeol and I'm so excited wow

chogiwow