Chain Reaction

We looked at our backs and started running. Cell too. But the monster scream so hard. It started chasing us. But I didn't bother to look back. I focus looking infront. I jump on the mail box, which is probably on the ground lying down. Cell run a bit fast, but it wasn't enought. I jump on this car. and jump of it. I was getting tired of jumping. Feeling like I'm the main character of temple run. I jump to this bloody, dead people's heads and bodies. I'm not that surprised when the monster was 20 feet away from us.

I can't believe that we are been running for a few minutes and the monster didn't stop chasing us. I was thinking of a plan. A USELESS plan where i need to kill myself to kill that monster. I jump over this electricity post, where that gives me the idea. Some electricity post were standing still. If I break the cords, I could make a chain reaction. Some sort of way to kill that monster. Just finding my perfect timing.

I reached my elegant timing. The Electricity post was at my right side. The monster was in front when I look back. His deadly mouth. His infamous eyes. His bloody body. Cell was at my left. Still running and his face looked so confused. "What are you doing mah boy?" He asked. "That monster aint stopping until he ate us, Cell" Following his strange accent. "You' racist."

I looked at him. The monster was still charging us. He stopped and grab my arm. I yank it of. "Trust me Cell. That monster ain't stop until he eat our delicious souls"

"Stop be being racist and get you ass on the move. Bullets aint serve him death, so run!" I feel like I'm in the military. Making my boss mad. But I was just having fun with his accent. He stand still beside me. "If your bitten, or acting crazy, I'll make sure you die first"

"Trust me!" I said. I was waiting for that monster to charge me in the right moment.

Now. I face my right and shoot, the cords. I his one wire, Three more wires. The monster was passing and parkouring these posts and car. Cell knows my plan. He help me shoot the wires. He's using a shotgun. I could be a waste of bullets but it hit two wires. One last wire. I think we don't have hope. My hand gun run out of bullets. "Ahh.. Damnit" I said throwing my hand gun to that monster.

The monster was getting nearer and nearer. I saw the knife of Cell beside him. Attached to his hips. That kinda looks like a belt. I pulled it out. "What the hell?" Cell said. He stop shooting the one last wire. I throw the knife with the perfect angle, speed, and acceleration. I throw it. Letting it slip to my right hand. Slowly hitting the wire. What luck. It cut the wire. Hitting the building next to it.

Chain reaction happened. The Electricity post was falling down, creating a chain reaction. Hitting the road. When the monster charged us, the electricity post hit him and blood was all over my uniform and face. "Is this blood, infected" I grab a drop of the monster's blood and smell it. I was red but mixed with a little green. "Not much, but don't drink it. It's poisonous"

I shake it off my hand. Sighing. "So what do we need to do now? And I kinda need of that water"