Surrender

"Uhhhh" Cell said pulling up himself to the roof. Gripping very tight in Ander's arm. I was the one pushing his body. Until I let go, The helicopter was giving us light until it flew above us. A bunch of men were sliding down the rope. And aim at us. "Ander stand back." I was just making sure that ander was safe. More than 8 men were there. Holding guns and rifles. "Put your hands in the air if you don't want to get hurt." One guy said. "I think we should surrender." Cell said, feeling like a dick.

"What do you mean? I thought the military kidnapped your son?" I said, getting a bit mad because He didn't always like the military. "I want to see my son. They took my son, and thats the only way to meet him again."

"Are you crazy!? They are pointing their freaking guns like they are going to kill us!"

"Yes I know!" Cell yelled.

The Soldiers Started moving. Their gun is clean. Blood all over their uniforms. Gas mask on their face. And Their Pants are wet. Wet of Sweat. "Take the boy" The soldiers talk a bit robotic and a small gesture. He pointed at Ander. A bunch of soldiers cut in the middle of us and Grabbed Ander from his legs. Raising Ander's body across his sholders. Ander was struggling. Looking him like he was publicly kidnapped. Cell looks confused. "What? The boy? How about us?"

Cell moves forward and point at himself. I was raising my hands, feeling like I'm invisible. "Get lost!" Kicking Cell at his chest and Impact him on the ground. I lowered my arms. Helping Cell Pull up. Gripping his sweaty hands and pull. The soldier carrying Ander, gripped on the rope and slowly going up. Some soldiers goes up. But the rest stayed at the roof with us. The helicopter flew away. Heading our backs and slowly leave.

The soldiers kicked my knee. Removing my hand to Cell. We were kneeling to them. The light in my eyes were filled with darkness. I'm looking down, so that I won't know what are going happened. The feeling that "I don't care if I die" , Were swimming in my blood. The air was a bit rusty. Until I heard a pistol. "Say your last prayers" The soldier said. Pointing the pistol to my head. Touching the tip, the circle on top. I think that this is going to end.