The Plan

"We went out of the car and my dad got a plan. He decided to take us to Genesis Park Building. He pushed the car and block the inclined plane. But my dad died by sacrificing himself by shutting the only entrance or exit of this building. We also saw a lady who saw this sword in the museum. But she commit suicide by jumping off this building. My brother and I were just here in a day and we were thinking that what if my Mom was still alive. Until we heard some survivors talking about the 'The white wall'" I cut Talia's story. "Wait you heard that there are also survivors?"

"Well... Yeah" She positively said. "Then we should group up with them" I replied knowing it will be a good team. "We can't no one. In this apocalypse people created factions now. It's been 3 days." Cell talked knowing it was a bad idea. But actually, he was right. We can't trust no one unless the apocalypse  ended. "So what's the plan?"

"The main plan is to stay alive, and to not die" Talia talks. It was the main plan. How could that be the main plan. The world is infested and ruled by mindless cannibalism monsters, trying to extinct humanity.  "What's the side plan?" I requested her. "The side plan is to go to the White wall and be safe"

"You agree with that?" Cell replied. I nodded. "Fine... But when the time we arrive, I need to see my son first"

"Agreed" We both say.

~~~

I sat down and wait for the sun to set. Standing in corner, trying not to fall. And to die. But the thing I knew people, were not the same anymore. The thing is why would the government try to make a Vile, that is not going to work. Simple thought. I was thinking of Ander, He was gone for a while. I might be wondering if he already reached the White walls. He is safe there, with food, water, shelter, but alone. He may be listening to the gunshots, and screaches, and screams. I know he's afraid right now. I promised to myself that will not lose anyone anymore. Not Cell, or Talia, or Ander, or other people who tried saving me or us. But I knew we are going to reach the White wall.

Cell made a few steps on me. I know he was about to say something. "Umm... Rick... can I ask you a favor?" I couldn't say no. He save my life for a couple of times. So I just nodded. He was reaching something inside his pocket. When he removes it, It was his wallet. He opens it and show his picture of his wife and the boy. "If I die, I want you to find him" He pointed at his son. "I know he's still alive. So please find him"

"Cell please, You are not going to die. You're going to see him." I think so.

"Thanks man" He raised his hand. I cup with him and shaked hands. Knowing what's true friendship. "I'm gonna promise you that"