Confusing much? O.O

Um ok well I’m trying. I’m not exactly good at these kinds of things honestly. And also..I’m straight up nervous! So…here I go. And thanks.

You know who you are. ;)

*Chris’s POV*

      Everything was happening so fast. That’s why I was so quiet. I was thinking. Was I being selfish for saying yes even though he had only just decided over night that he was into guys? The more I thought about it…the more it seemed that way. I was starting to feel regret.

  I groaned. The arm that was wrapped around my waist started to lift up and I turned to the other side. Peering into those alluring green eyes. They took one look at me and I saw sadness in them. Oh no…this is going to ruin me. I can feel it.

  “Christian? Are…you…uh…what’s w-wrong?” Jason stumbled over his words. I looked away from him. “I shouldn’t have said yes. The more I think about it…the more I feel like I’m being selfish. Honestly Jason, you need more time to think.” I said quietly. I didn’t dare look at him.

   He was quiet for a few seconds. “IF you really insist and you really believe so…then I will take more time. And there are definitely no hard feelings between us.” He said. “Right?” He added. I looked at him. Studying his face. He looked ok. He looked normal. I slowly nodded.

   The mere fact that he agreed with me was proof that I was right. “Well, let’s get ready for that party.” I said. He nodded and we both got up. I went to the draw that belonged to me for when I stayed over night and got out the new outfit that I had bought.

  We were going to James’s party. And when he threw a party…it was always talked about…until the next one he threw that is. What a party animal. And he had a mansion. So that made things even better. I loved his parties. People could do anything at his house and get away with it. I snickered quietly as I made my way to the bathroom with Jason.

   We stripped and he turned on the shower. “I’m so ready to go to the party.” Me and Jason said together. Then started laughing. I stepped into the water and Jason after me. I washed my body and hair then got out and dried. I didn’t wait for Jason. I put my clothes on and walked out. I threw myself on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

   I wonder how many people will be there. Oh well, I’ll find out later. Well more like in two hours. Jason walked out of the bathroom in hi new outfit. I was breathless. His hair was styled to the side. The shirt was Aeropostale. A faded yellow, and it stuck to his body. He was showing off. I snickered to myself. His jeans were faded with tears all through them. Low rise jeans to. They stuck to his hips. He threw on a white cotton jacket.

Could he look any hotter?’

I asked myself. I noticed Jason was laughing. I raised my eyebrow. Then it hit me. Did I say that out loud? “Yes I could probably look hotter.” He answered. I blushed and looked away. He knew he was sexy. And boy did he use it to tease. “Would you want to go grab some pizza with me before we go to the party?” He asked. I sighed and nodded.

  “Sure. Let’s go eat pizza.” I said and we walked out his room and then left the house as he picked up his car keys. We got in the car and then left heading across town. It was quiet. Something that neither of us ever do. Oh well. I laid my head against the window and pretended to fall asleep. He turned on the radio but kept it low. How sweet.

   Carrots…my carrots. I had to bite my cheek so I didn’t laugh when thinking about that name. The memory was really cute but funny

***Flashback***