Problems always begin with other problems. So it's just a giant Circle.

Sorry! It’s been a while. Had loads of stress…I mean…it’s just one of those times when everything you don’t want to happen just like crashes on top of you. But yeah so here’s another chapter. Please leave comments. I don’t really care about voting. And Strcfal This whole story is dedicated to you! xD

Chris’ POV

    What was I thinking?! ‘Oh well it was worth it.’ I look down at a sleeping Jason. He was curled into my chest, his head on my shoulder. I smiled. He looked so cute! After dinner and everything, we decided to go to sleep. It was Friday now. I kissed his forehead, then each cheek, then his lips and then I left trails of kisses on his neck, trying to wake him up.

 It worked eventually. He yawned and opened his beautiful eyes. “Morning sleepy.” I said. He looked at me confused, I waited while he recalled yesterday. It took him at least two minutes. I laughed at him. He smiled. “Morning you, how’d you sleep?” He asked. “I slept great, what about you?” I asked. He had been tossing in his sleep. “Could’ve been better.” He whispered, trying not to let me hear. I just went with it. “Is your mom awake this early?” I asked. He nodded. “Ok, I’ll be back in a few.” I said and got up. He latched on to my wrist.

  I looked back down at him. “Yes?” I asked. “Can I have a kiss?” He asked. I chuckled. “You’re so cute.” I said ruffling his hair. But I leaned down and pressed my lips to his softly. He didn’t like that because he pulled me down closer. His lips were soft. And then he surprised me, he ran his fingers along my spine. I shivered. His caressing became sensual. Driving me insane, he traced my abs to my v-line, I gasped, and he thrust his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance, I gave after a few minutes and let him win. He moaned into the kiss. His hands grabbed at my back, pulling my body against his.

  I pulled back. “We have school.” I whispered. He pulled me against him and kissed me again. I smiled but pulled back. “Jason. We have school.” I said more demanding. “Let’s skip.” He said casually. I shook my head. “I can’t. I have practice.” I told. His face fell. “Oh yeah.” He sighed. “Okay. Well, you can go to school and to practice, I’ll stay here.” He said. I dropped my jaw.

  “You, skipping school? That’s a shocker.” I said. He laughed. “No it’s not.” He said casually. He pulled me back to him. What was with this boy? His hands caressed my back and sides. Making me melt into his body. He grabbed my hips and pulled them against this own hard, causing a moan to come from my mouth. He smiled liking the response. I felt his lips travel to my neck where he licked and sucked for a couple of minutes, marking me as his. “Jason, I have school.” I grunted, this boy was driving me insane.

   He stopped. “Go.” He said in a whisper. His expression told me absolutely nothing. Since when did this boy get good at hiding his feelings from me? “Jason?” I questioned cautiously. He shook his head. “The new star quarterback needs to go to practice.” He said simply. “Jason…what? What is wrong with you?” I asked. He shook his head. “I’m fine.” He said. I sighed. “Fine, but when I come back we are going to have a talk.” I said.

   “Sure,” he shrugged, as if he didn’t care, “I changed my mind, I’m going to school.” He said and slid from beneath me. Leaving me stunned and confused. I heard the shower turn on, I took this moment to slip into my clothes and go talk to his mother. I founder in the kitchen with coffee. “Can I ask you something?” I asked quietly. She jumped. “Oh, Christian it’s you, silly boy, you scared me.” She laughed. “Now, what is it?” She asked getting serious.

  “He had a nightmare.” I said. She covered her mouth. “I’m so sorry.” She whispered. “Did he hit you?” She asked. I showed her my ribs. She looked on the verge of tears. “Don’t think anything of it. I’m fine, I’m a football player for cryin’ out loud. But…It seems like he used to have them before, are they about his father?” I asked. She nodded. “I guess it’s back to the sleeping pills…for them both.” She whispered. I raised an eyebrow and was going to ask why, but Amy came in at that moment ad interrupted me.