Starting fresh.

~Jason POV~

   I shot up out of bed, the nightmare had woken me.  I checked the clock and it read 4:17 in the morning. I shrugged my shoulders and lay back down, staring at the ceiling in my room. I wonder how long I am grounded for…

Better yet, what am I going to do about the little problem with Brandon and Christian? That’s worse than being grounded. Hey, gives me an excuse to back out of plans.

I felt a tingling sensation in the back of my head, must be Brittany. I didn’t feel like talking so I shut her out of my head. It’ Saturday and I have nothing to do.

I reached over and grabbed my iPod touch and went to my sleeping play list. I put my favorite headphones in and put the ear buds in my ears, I pressed play and then lay back as music blasted in my ears. It was like a sweet lullaby. Blessthefall was the band that was playing, the song was ‘Hey Baby, Here’s That Song You Wanted.’ I wanted to sing it but I’d more than likely get into more trouble.

I listened to the lyrics and Beau’s voice. And then an idea popped into my head. But it left as fast as it came.

I lay there for minutes, and the song went off and another came. The same band. ‘Could Tell A Love.’ I liked hearing their voices when it got to a specific part of the song and then how they scream. I loved it. But I still couldn’t get to sleep. I shut my music off and got up to take a shower. By now it was at least 4:33. I grabbed my clothes without looking at them, and then went to take my fifteen minute shower.

** 15 minutes later**

I stepped out of the shower and dried off with my towel. I quickly threw on my clothes. It was almost impossible to get into my jeans. But that’s because all clothing likes to stick to your skin after a shower, that and they were skinny jeans. I pulled on a black Tap Out shirt and put my belts on. I pulled out my hair straightener and turned it on after plugging it in. I set it down on the marble countertop and left the room to go busy myself while I waited for it to heat up.

I grabbed all my clothes that were on the floor and threw them in the clothes-basket, and then I tore the bedding off the bed and remade it. My hair was dry now and the flat iron was hot enough by now for me to go straighten my hair.

 I walked in to my bathroom and left the door open since it was about to get hot in here. Quickly straightened my hair, which made it stiff. It was to the side of my left eye. I had the back sticking out in crazy places. And when I was done I looked in the mirror. Now that screams sexy. I laughed quietly at my own little silliness. I walked in to my room and checked the clock. It took me only an hour to do all of that?! Really?! That blows. I folded my arms and then walked out my room to the kitchen. Well might as well eat something.

  Mom was up, ready for work as always. She saw me come in to the kitchen and looked up from her morning paper. Her eyes bugged. “Jason?” she asked me as if she didn’t recognize me. “Yes mom?” I asked her. “Nothing. Just making sure you’re the same kid.” She said. Her expressions rolling across her face were amusing. “Mom I think I’m going to get piercings.” I said and casually walked over to the cabinets to get cereal.

 She was quiet and this peaked my interest in her. I turned around and leaned against the counter. “Mother, is anyone home in there?” I asked. She nodded. And of course at that moment Brit decided to barge in. “Good morning every- Jason what the hell?!!” She shrieked. Her attire was similar to mine. “You go change!” I whined. She shook her head. “Nope. This was my idea first I spent hours trying to get this look.” She challenged. “Brittany, we may be twins but I’m older between the two of us, go change.” I said. She stood her ground.