☁ 15

Song for this Chapter: Any song by Wiz Khalifa dealing with marijuana, so basically Wiz Khalifa's whole discography

-

I asked Sterling and Steph to come smoke with us since they were my two best friends at the academy. The two of them were hell of cool and I was more than sure that they and Cullen would get along so I asked them to tag along to get to know him. They were more than willing to hang out with us and smoke a little bit. Lucky for me, Sterling, Steph and Blair all knew the perfect spot to smoke. It was somewhere that Constance would never suspect and a place they had used to get away countless of times before.

While Constance was upstairs, probably using her vibrator and watching 'hardcore' porn, we all headed out of the back door. The rest of the girls were chatting it up with their guests, but we made sure to get Adriana to cover for us just in case Constance came back down looking for us. Now that I think about it, Adriana was probably the last one we should've got to look out for us. Knowing her, she'd probably give us right a f-cking way by telling Constance something outrageous rather than having our backs. We should've asked someone with more f-cking brains like Primrose or something.

The spot we were going to smoke at was a place that I had literally never noticed since I had been at Richdale Academy. It was right behind the f-cking house and across the lake but my eyes had always skimmed over it. Hidden slightly, by the abundance of trees was a small, abandoned cabin. It could barely be seen but it was still noticeable. According to the three girls that were with us, the cabin was everyone's hiding spot to get away from Constance. All they had to do was simply walk across the dangerous-looking, jagged bridge that stretched across the small lake.

You would think Constance would notice such a thing since she was so f-cking overprotective, but I guess she didn't. She probably didn't expect the girls to actually walk across such an ancient bridge. I was just staring at the bridge contemplating rather I wanted to cross it myself. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a wimp, but the bridge looked like it could collapse at any f-cking moment. As soon as I stepped on the wooden piece of sh-t, I heard a creak. "You guys sure that this bridge is safe? It looks like it needs some work done or something." I looked back at the three girls and Cullen who were standing behind me. I had one foot on the bridge and the other on the grass.

"Trust us. We use it all the time! It looks like it's dangerous but it's all good! I swear," Sterling voiced as she passively pushed me out of the way. She began walking on the bridge as if it was a piece of cake. I sighed and looked at Cullen who just shrugged as Steph and Blair walked past me as well. Reluctantly, Cullen and I stepped onto the bridge as well and began walking across.

I wanted so badly to just run across it since it was such a short distance but I knew I'd never hear the end of it from Blair if I did. So I toughened the f-ck up and acted like I wasn't uneasy about the creaky, old bridge. The whole time I held onto the wooden rail and refused to look down at the water. At one point, Cullen jokingly acted like he was going to push me off in which he received a punch to the f-cking shoulder for. He groaned and grabbed his shoulder immediately. "Damn, Channing! Have you adapted like super strength since you've been here or what!?"

I actually laughed out loud at him, which he laughed too but lightly. It was one of those laughs you did when you wasn't sure what someone was laughing about. If only he knew that I was basically a superhero in the making. He'd probably flip out and try to get me to use my powers for tons of unnecessary sh-t. The day he found out about my new abilities was going to be the day that he gave me endless f-cking requests. People like Cullen couldn't have superpowers. He'd f-cking abuse them. It was hard for me not to abuse them myself so I know, my friend who lacked way less self-control than me would be horrible with powers.