{Chapter 6}

~~~Enjoy!~~~

Jimin was walking home, when he suddenly felt some movement behind him. He turned around, but found the street empty.

I must have imagined it.

He thought and continued walking. But, after some time, he heard footsteps behind him but again, found no one after looking back.

This is getting creepy. I must rush home.

He thought to himself and fastened his speed. The footsteps behind him quickened too, matching to his speed. Jimin was getting scared by every passing second and started panicking.

He saw his house and started running towards it. He heard the person, whoever it was following him but was too scared to look back.

Jimin crashed into his house and locked the door from inside. Resting his back on the door, he breathed a sigh of relief, he peeked through the window, but as expected, he saw no one.

He went into his kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.

"Who was following me?" He thought out aloud. "Why was I being followed in the first place?" He exclaimed. Suddenly, something struck him...

If I was being followed from the moment I started walking home, was someone following Jungkook too!? Kookie was with me the whole time! Someone must have been following Jungkookie too!

He realised and his eyes went wide with fear at the thought. He whipped out his phone, and dialled Jungkook.

"Hello? Jimin?" Jungkook answered his call.

"Jungkook! Where are you? Are you hurt? How are you? Are you Okay?" Jimin bombarded Jungkook with questions.

"Aish slow down! I am fine! Taehyung is here..." Jungkook said.

Jimin breathed a sigh of relief.

"Wait, Taehyung is with you?" Jimin asked Jungkook, confused.

"Yes, do you want to speak with him?"

"No, that's okay. Bye." Jimin said and clicked his phone shut.

What is Taehyung doing with Jungkook?

He thought, but immediately shrugged it off.

He is Jungkook's friend. He can hang out with him whenever he wants to. It's not like he is harming him or something.

He thought and went to his room.

After two hours

Jimin suddenly woke up to the sound of his mobile. Rubbing his eyes, he saw the caller-id.

Jungkook

He hurriedly accepted the call.

"Jungkook? Is everything all right?" He asked him, scared that someone would harm him.

"Ne. Everything is all right, Jimin. Stop worrying about me." Jungkook said.

How can I stop worrying about you if all I think of is you?

Jimin thought to himself.

"All right, but why did you call me?" He asked Jungkook instead.

"I just wanted to invite you over. I am all alone and feeling bored." Jungkook said.

"Yes! I will be there in 20 minutes." Jimin said and shut his phone off.

Grabbing his car keys, he hurried over to Jungkook's house.

He opened the door to Jungkook's house using the spare keys he had and directly went to his room.

"Jungkook!" He called him, opening the door to his room.

He regretted doing this. There, right in front of him, he saw Jungkook, with just his Jeans on, reaching out for a red T-shirt.

Oh shit.

Jimin thought and clamped his eyes shut.

"JIMIN! Y... you didn't see anything, right?" Jungkook stuttered and felt himself get red.

"N... no. I didn't." Jimin said, going red himself.

"All right, you can open your eyes now." Jungkook said and Jimin opened his eyes. Thankfully, Jungkook had his shirt on this time.

Awkward silence spread as both the boys were embarrassed by what just happened.

Talk something for God's sake.

A voice said in Jungkook's head.

"Go away... I don't need you here now." Jungkook snapped at the voice.

"Oh... is that so? I'll leave then." Jimin said his eyes full of sadness.

"Oh no... It was not for you, Jimin. Please stay." Jungkook said, suddenly getting what he just said.

"Not for me? Who was it for, then?" Jimin asked, confused.

"You know... the thing I told you before..." Jungkook said, looking away.

"Oh! Is it that boy again?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"I don't know what is happening to me... Am I going crazy?" Jungkook asked and Jimin shook his head.

Holding Jungkook's shoulders, Jimin looked in his eyes. "Listen to me, Jungkook. Nothing is wrong with you. You are not going crazy. You just need to stop worrying and start remembering." Jimin said.

"How can I start remembering if I don't know what I have forgotten in the first place, Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin looked away from Jungkook.

You have forgotten me, Jungkook. That is what you need to remember.

Jimin thought.

(Please Comment and Vote. Thanks!)