{Epilogue}

5 Months Later...

"Kookie! Hi! You both are coming, right? Please tell me you've called to confirm and not to cancel!" Jin squealed through the phone and Jungkook chuckled at his Hyung's behavior. "I'm not..." Jungkook started. "Noooo!!! How can you do this to me, Kookie? You can't ditch me like this! You can't ditch us! Don't you love me anymore? Huh? Is that it? You don't love me, right? I am emotionally unstable right now. Don't talk to me again." Jin said, without letting Jungkook finish his sentence and ended the call.

"Aish this Hyung... he really doesn't have any patience." Jungkook mumbled and dialed Jin's number again. 

"Jungkook... I told you not to talk to me again. Then why exactly are you calling me? Didn't I tell you I am emotionally unstable right now?" Jin asked, sounding annoyed. "Aish Hyung... calm down. Will you listen to me before concluding everything?" Jungkook asked and Jin sighed from the other side. "Alright. Start with your shit. If I find it worthless, mister, I will never talk to you again." Jin said and Jungkook just shook his head. 

"Hmm... So I was saying, I'd not called you to cancel anything, Hyung. I'd called to tell you that we both will be picking you and Hyung up, instead of you using your own car to get to Hobi Hyung's house. It will save gas and the nature in general." Jungkook said. "Oh that's great then! We''l be waiting for you guys in thirty minutes!" Jin cheered happily and ended the call. 

"I swear this Hyung has severe emotional swings sometimes..." Jungkook mumbled.

"Kookie? Did you tell him?" A person asked Jungkook from behind. Jungkook turned behind, to see a casually dressed Jimin, walking down the steps of his house. "Yep... I did. But I swear he is the weirdest Hyung of them all." Jungkook said and Jimin chuckled. "You might want to reconsider that... Aren't you forgetting someone called Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked and Jungkook laughed along with him. "Yeah you're right. Come on, let's hurry, or else we'll be late." Jungkook said and walked out with Jimin by his side.

35 Minutes later...

"There they are..." Jimin said before shouting a loud "JIN HYUNGGG! WE'RE HERE!" from the car's window. Jin visibly jumped before he looked up. "You scared me, Jiminie." He said and stepped down his front stairs, with Namjoon behind him. Jimin laughed loudly before unlocking the doors for Jin and Namjoon to climb in. 

"What's up, Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook asked, once they'd settled in. "Oh nothing much... Spending the days in a happy bliss with this Princess right here!" Namjoon replied, side-hugging Jin. "Oh stop it Joonie. You know I don't like this PDA stuff." Jin said, blushing a deep red. 

Jin and Namjoon had been dating each other since last two months and were happy with each other. Jin was heartbroken after Jungkook regained his memory and had locked himself in his own world. But Namjoon had been there for him and helped him out of the depression. And Jin, who had been reluctant to let anyone in his heart after seeing Jungkook and Jimin kiss passionately that day had finally admitted that he had, unknowingly, fallen for Namjoon instead. 

"What's PDA?" Jungkook asked with a blank face. 

"PDA is an abbreviation for the term 'Public Display of Affection' which includes, kissing, hugging or holding hands in Public." Jin said and looked around to see Jungkook looking at him with wide eyes and Jimin staring at him through rear-view mirror. Namjoon was staring at his boy-friend with a proud expression. "What? Did I say something wrong?" Jin said, getting nervous. "No, but... I can't believe how much you changed since you started dating Namjoon Hyung. This is really creepy. Like... being with a copy of Namjoon Hyung... which doesn't actually look like Namjoon hyung, but loves Namjoon hyung." Jungkook said, still looking at Jin with his mouth hanging open. "That didn't make sense at all, but... Okay. It's all in your brain, Jungkook. The way you perceive the world may differ at different points of time, because..." Jin started speaking but Jungkook just put up his hand to stop him. "Just... stop, okay? I really can't handle this side of you, Hyung." Jungkook said and looked forward, his eyes still widened in shock.