{Chapter 11}

~Hi Guys! We're back as promised! We hope you all enjoy this chapter update!~

"Anneyonghaseyo? Oh Taehyung... Wae?" Jimin said over the phone as he closed his laptop shut. 

"Where are you, Jimin?" Taehyung asked him.

"I'm still at the old dump. Why?" Jimin asked.

"Have you eaten anything? Are you alright?" Taehyung asked, worried.

"Yes, I have eaten a slice of bread last night. As for your other question... No, I'm not alright." Jimin said as tears welled up in his eyes. 

"Last ni... you are telling me you've eaten just a slice of bread LAST NIGHT!? Have you looked at the time, Jimin? It Five in the afternoon! Eat something for God's sake!" Taehyung yelled over the phone.

"It doesn't matter, Tae... Why should I even bother to eat something if my Kookie is not gonna remember anything? Why bother taking care of myself if he doesn't wanna see me again?" he said and tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Oh my God... WHERE ARE YOU, PARK JIMIN?" Taehyung yelled.

"I told you... I'm at the old dump..." Jimin sighed.

"YOU STAY RIGHT THERE! I'M COMING OVER... WAIT FOR JUST ONE HOUR... I'LL BE THERE IN ONE HOUR!" Taehyung screamed and cut the call.

Jimin sighed again and sat down on his bed. 

After 1 hour 30 minutes

Taehyung stumbled through the door of the old house.

"Jimin!" He called, but no one answered him. "Jimin!?" He called again, panicking. He ran through the entire ground floor but didn't see Jimin anywhere so he ran upstairs. He heard quiet sobbing sounds from one of the room and slowly opened the door.

Jimin was sitting on his bed, his back facing the door. He had a blade in his right hand and blood was running down his arm from numerous cuts. He was about to swipe again, when a hand stopped him from doing so, so he turned around to find a shocked Taehyung staring at him.

Taehyung looked at Jimin's arm... several cuts crisscrossed across. He had cut open the old cuts and made several new ones too. Blood flowed freely, staining his clothes and sheets. 

"W... what are you doing, Tae?" Jimin sniffled, wiping his tears, but covering his cheeks with blood from his hands instead.

"I SHOULD BE ASKING THAT TO YOU, YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU DO THAT, HUH? WHY DID YOU CUT, HUH!? WHY DID YOU CUT WHEN I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO AND THAT I WAS COMING OVER!?" Taehyung yelled and Jimin whimpered.

"I d... don't know, Tae... I don't know. Everything seems so useless right now... My life is useless, so is my skin and my blood. I belong with Kookie. Why did he forget me? Everything was going so well... We were happy! But the car had to come and ruin that... Why did this happen, Taehyung, WHY!?" Jimin wailed and Taehyung hugged him tightly. Jimin sat there, limp. 

"Ssh... calm down... calm down... I understand... I understand what you must be going through. I know the Kookie doesn't remember you. But the doctor said that he can regain his memories, right?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded. 

"So what are you doing here? Why are you hiding!? You should be going back, trying to make him remember!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"But didn't you hear him? He doesn't want to see me again. Plus he is with Jin now. If he fell for Jin, he will be happy, won't he? I will do anything for him to be happy." Jimin said.

"He does want to see you. believe me, he does. Did you know he fainted after reading your farewell letter? He got an anxiety attack. No matter what he says, he still misses you. He still loves you. He might not be able to remember you. His mind might not be able to recognize you, but his heart does. Why do you think does he get all those dreams and visions? He is trying to remember you, Jimin." Taehyung said.

But Jimin shook his head. "But what about Jin...?" 

"Fuck Jin. He is an idiot. Go back and persuade Kookie. I know you have it in you to make him remember. Believe in your love, Jimin. Remember? Jungkook saved you from that car because he loves you. Always remember that. He loves you." Taehyung said.

Suddenly, Jungkook's last words before fainting again flashed back through Jimin's mind...

'I Love you, Jimin.'

With that, he made up his mind.

I will go back. I will go back and win my Kookie. He has to remember.

He thought to himself and nodded.

"Yes. Jin is an idiot. I am going back... tomorrow." Jimin said and Taehyung smiled.

"That is the most wise decision you have ever made... But! You are a bigger idiot than Jin. Jiminie Pabo. Come, let's get that blood washed and bandage you up...." Taehyung said. Jimin nodded and followed Taehyung into the bathroom.

I'm coming for you, Jungkook. I am coming... wait for me.

(Please Vote and Comment! Thanks!~)