{Chapter 3}

~hey guys, can you vote pls thanks~

"Okay, guys... I think you should introduce yourselves to Jungkook. He does not know you all." Jimin said pointedly.

They were sitting in a restaurant, waiting for their food.

"Oh right. Hi there, Jungkook. As you might have noticed, I am Kim Taehyung. You may call me V." Taehyung said, smiling at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded at him.

Why does this name sound so familiar? Do I know him?

He thought to himself, wondering where he had heard the name. But he shook that idea off.

He went to the same school as I go to. He is friends with Jimin. I could have easily heard his name during some random discussion.

He said to himself and turned to the next guy.

"Hello, I am Jung Hoseok."

"I am Kim Seokjin, but please call me Jin."

"I am Kim Namjoon."

"Hey... I am Min Yoongi. But call me Suga."

They all introduced themselves and I nodded at each person.

"Thank you for being my friends..." I said to them and they all waived me off.

"Don't worry about it, please. We all know you very... Ow!" Taehyung began, but Jimin stepped on his foot to stop him from spilling out the one secret that would damage their friendship. The truth about them; the truth about their relationship.

Jimin glared at Taehyung, warning him not to speak a single word about it, while Jungkook just looked at them.

"Are you two dating?" Jungkook asked Jimin, making Yoongi spit out the water he was drinking. Taehyung blushed, while Jimin just hung his head low.

"I am sorry if I asked this..." Jungkook said, noticing their reactions.

"No, it is okay; kookie... we are not dating. It is just that we are... Ow... very close to each other." Taehyung said, his eyes watering as Jimin had stepped on his injured foot to remind him again.

"Why do you keep doing that, Jimin?" Taehyung complained.

Just then, their food arrived and they all started to eat.

Jungkook struggled with his chopsticks and the fork-spoons did not help him at all. So, while Jungkook sat in his chair helplessly looking at his bowl of untouched food, Jimin decided to do something that would be really embarrassing in front of the others.

Jimin took a bite- sized morsel from the plate and held it up to Jungkook's mouth.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook said, his cheeks getting red.

"How else are you going to eat your food? I am going to help you eat. Now, open your mouth." Jimin said and Jungkook just stared at Jimin.

"What are you staring at? Eat." Jimin commanded and Jungkook opened his mouth. Jimin looked at Jungkook, satisfied and ate a bite himself.

After being introduced to everyone, Jungkook decided to go home and figure things out.

"I'll walk you home." Jimin told him.

Jungkook nodded, "That's fine."

They walked in silence the whole time, something was on Jungkook's mind.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asked Jungkook who seemed to be in a daze as they got to his house.

Jungkook nodded, "Just... Are you sure... That I didn't know you before?" Jungkook tried to make sure.

Jimin's eyes widened, "Yeah... I'm sure."

"Okay... Well... I guess I'll see you sometime." Jungkook waved and as he was about to walk in, Jimin grabbed his non injured wrist.

"J-Jimin? What are you doing?" Jungkook asked Jimin who seemed to have a worried look on his face.

Jimin wanted to hold him, wanted to kiss him, he wanted everything to go back to normal.

He let go of Jungkook's wrist and looked down, "Nothing. Sorry to startle you... I'll see you tomorrow at lunch just like today." Jimin waved and walked off leaving Jungkook completely confused.

Jungkook went straight into his room and laid on his bed, face in his pillow.

For some reason, he wanted to cry. Which he did.

He didn't even know what he was feeling, but seeing that worried look on Jimin's face had made him feel terrible.

All Jungkook wanted were his memories back, was that too hard to ask for?

The next day, Jimin was sitting on the bench as promised.

"Hey Jimin..." Jungkook walked up to Jimin sadly.

"What's wrong?" Jimin looked at Jungkook who seemed to have puffy red eyes.

"N-nothing." Jungkook lied and sat next to Jimin.

"Don't lie to me. What's wrong?"

Jungkook shook his head, "Let's just eat." He gave Jimin a smile and took a bite of his food.

The truth was, Jungkook had went to the roof first to get his tears out.

They had just strolled down his cheek without him even knowing why.

Damn it! If I had my memories, I'd know why! Jungkook thought to himself.

So here he was now, eating with Jimin. Happy because they were friends... But for some reason there was a gap in his heart.

(Please Vote and Comment. Thanks!)