{Chapter 12}

~Sorry for the long wait! We're back with a new chapter! Please do enjoy!~

Jungkook was sitting on his bed, weeping silently. Jin had gone out to get the groceries, and with nothing to do, thoughts about Jimin kept tormenting him. He knew he shouldn't have spoken so hard. He knew it was his fault that Jimin left. It was his fault he ignored his messages.

If I hadn't ignored his texts and gone over to say sorry, he wouldn't have left. He thought, Just one day... that's all I need. I just want to see him again and tell him how sorry I am, for hurting him. 

Jungkook opened the letter Jimin had written him for about the thousandth time. 

I have hurt you in ways even you cannot imagine.

It said. 

Then, he remembered what Taehyung had said... "You had lost multiple important memories... with 6 other people and multiple even more important memories with one of those six..." 

"Multiple important memories with 6 other people... and multiple more important memories with one of them..." He mumbled, trying to put pieces together. "If I count the others, then they are... Jin hyung, Suga hyung, Hoseok hyung, Namjoon hyung, Taehyung hyung and... and Jimin hyung. They are six of them. Maybe they are the six people I had memories with... I did feel like I had heard their names before. But then... who is the one I shared those important memories with?" He said, frowning. 

Just then, he heard the front door open and a loud shout of "Kookie I'm back!". He knew, Jin was back from grocery shopping. And just as he was getting in the sheets, trying to pretend he was sleeping, the door to the room opened. "I know you're trying to hide, Kookie, so please come out. Don't even try hiding from me." He said and pulled the covers away, to reveal a Jungkook curled up in a ball, hitting his head on the pillows. 

"What's wrong, Kookie? Don't you feel well?" He asked him, worried. But when Jungkook didn't answer, he grew concerned. "Kookie?" He asked again and Jungkook whimpered in reply, "M... my... ah! h...hyung!" 

"Jungkook what's wrong?" Jin asked again and Jungkook just kept hitting his head on the pillow, frowning. "H...hyung. My head... my head... help!" Jungkook said and blacked out.

After 2 hours

"It's time..." The voice said.

"It's time? Time for what?" Jungkook asked the voice,confused.

"It's time you remember..." The voice said and faded away.

"Here we go again. What do I need to remember?" Jungkook asked again. Suddenly, Jimin appeared before him. 

"Jimin?" He asked, unsure of what he was seeing. Jimin just nodded his head and smiled.

"Jimin! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm giving you the answer... can't you see that?" 

"You're giving me the answer? But I can't see anything. Unless... unless... unless You are the answer! Oh my God. Jimin, you're the answer! You are the one with whom I have those important memories! Jimin! You are the answer! You are the answer!" Jungkook exclaimed, not being able to believe it.

Suddenly, he felt the floor vibrate and he closed his eyes. Someone called his name and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook wake up!" Someone was shaking his shoulder, trying to wake him up. Jungkook opened his eyes to find a concerned Jin standing at the foot of his bed. Then, he slowly glanced to his right side and froze. He saw Jimin looking at him, tears falling from his eyes. 

"You're awake..." He whispered and Jungkook slowly nodded. "Yes... I am. But Jimin... you're here. When did you get here?" Jungkook asked. "About ten minutes ago. Tae told me that you had blacked out and I hurried here. Jungkook... I missed you." Jimin said as more tears fell down from his eyes. "I missed you too, Jimin." Jungkook whispered, and, much to the shock of the elder, pulled Jimin into a tight hug.

"J... Jungkook!" Jimin exclaimed, surprised at this change in Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I'm so sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for not being with you. And... and I'm sorry... for forgetting you." Jungkook whispered in his ear. Jimin stiffened when he heard Jungkook whisper the last part. 

"Jungkook?" He asked him, an incredulous expression forming on his face. 

"Yes, Jimin... I remember now. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for not remembering you and putting you through so much pain. I'm sorry, Jimin." Jungkook said and pecked Jimin's cheek. 

Jimin blushed a deep red and looked at Jungkook, searching his face for something that would tell him that Jungkook was just joking around. But Jungkook's face was serious. If Jungkook was joking, his face hid it well. Too well, for Jimin's eyes to water and hug Jungkook again. 

"Are you serious, Jungkook? You are not joking? Do you really remember it all?" He asked, not wanting to hear a no. 

"Yes, Jimin, I really remember it all. I remember it all. You were the answer I was looking for all along. I'm not joking." Jungkook replied, his eyes watering as well. 

"Then prove it." Jimin said. Jungkook pulled out of the hug and looked at Jimin in his eyes.

"You want me to prove it?" He asked and Jimin nodded. instead of answering him, Jungkook leaned in and closed his eyes. Slowly, he pressed his lips to Jimin's. Jimin's eyes closed of their own accord and his hands found their way to Jungkook's waist. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and just as he was about to slip his tongue in Jimin's mouth, they both heard the door close.

Pulling away, they saw that Jin had left the room. "We totally forgot about him, right?" Jungkook asked Jimin innocently and Jimin laughed. "Yes, we did and it seems he didn't quite like it." Jimin said. "Gosh what to do now?" Jungkook asked frowning. "Ah don't worry about that, Kookie... I'm sure he'll come around." Jimin said and Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook looked at Jimin lovingly.

"I Love You, Jimin." 

"I Love You too, Jungkook."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Bam! 

That was the last chapter, folks... We hope you enjoyed it!

It's been amazing, writing this story, though we did get a bit busy towards the end and couldn't update the story as often. 

A Big Thank You to all those who patiently waited for our chapter updates, voted and commented; and supported our story!

There might still be a epilogue (no, not the Live Epilogue) if enough of you request it...

Please do Vote, Comment and Enjoy the story and tell us what you thought of it!

Thank You again...

Gamsahabnida!

- Authors Sarah_Haynes and Yoonmin321