{Chapter 10}

~Hey Guys! me ie. Sarah_Haynes and Yoonmin321 are currently a bit busy in our schedules, so sorry for the late update. 

Enjoy!~

"Jungkook..." Jin called out, trying to wake Jungkook up. But, there was no response from him.

"Jungkook wake up!" He tried again, but again, nothing.

"Kookie wake up or else you won't get to your school on time!" Jin said. This time, Jungkook stirred, but did not wake up.

"Sigh... you are a heavy sleeper, aren't you?" Jin said, exasperated. He started gently slapping his cheeks, shaking his shoulder, but it didn't help at all. Suddenly, an idea struck him.

'Jungkook liked Jimin, right? So he must like men. That means, he might wake up if I just...' He thought and touched his nipple. And this worked like magic. Jungkook shot up and covered his chest with the covers.

"WHAT THE HELL JIN HYUNG!" He shouted at Jin who was laughing hard.

"Don't blame me. I tried waking you up, but you wouldn't budge. You left me no choice." Jin said, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Why were you waking me up anyways?" Jungkook asked and released his hold on the covers, making them fall down.

"Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked when he didn't get a reply from Jin and found him staring at his body. "W... what are you looking at?" Jungkook asked, waving his hand in front of his face.

Jin snapped back to reality and looked at Jungkook. "W..why are you not wearing a shirt?" Jin asked him, lightly blushing.

"Oh I never wear one to bed, you know. I like it better this way." Jungkook said and got out of the bed.

"Oh." Was all Jin said and he stood up as well.

"Well, why did you wake me up?" Jungkook asked a second time.

"Well, you were... are... getting late for school." Jin said, slowly coming close to Jungkook.

"I better get ready for school, then." Jungkook said and started going towards the bathroom door.

But, Jin blocked his path and Jungkook moved backwards. But, Jin moved towards him again.

"H... hyung. What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, going pale as he hit the wall behind him.

"Jungkook." Jin said and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook's heart started beating fast.

'This has happened before? When has it happened before? '

Jungkook thought to himself, as Jin started leaning forwards.

It was then that it striked him.

'Of course! It happened with Jimin! Oh God I know where this is going and I need to stop it!'

Jungkook thought and pushed Jin away.

"Hyung! What are you doing!?" Jungkook yelled as Jin stumbled back.

"W... what... I... How... I... I'll just go and make you your breakfast." Jin stuttered and hurried out of the room, blushing a deep crimson red.

'What the hell was that about! And why is my heart beating so fast?'

Jungkook thought as he hurriedly wore his clothes and went downstairs.

"Jungkook... come, eat your breakfast." Jin said as he waiting for Jungkook to join him at the table.

"No, Hyung, I'm getting late for school. I'll see you later!" Jungkook said and went out of the house, walking as fast as he could.

~During the school Lunch hour~

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Jungkook's phone vibrated in his pocket. Frowning, he took it out and saw a message from Jin.

It read,

From: Jin Hyung

Hey Kookie... wanna come and eat with me? I'm waiting for you outside your school gates. <3

Jungkook started writing his reply to him.

To: Jin Hyung

Yeah sure... I'll be there in a minute.

He locked his phone and ran out of the school building.

Once outside, he started searching for Jin, when suddenly,

"BOO!" Someone shouted from behind him and Jungkook jumped and screamed.

Two hands wrapped around him, rubbing his back.

"Sshh... it's only me... It's okay..." The voice said and Jungkook looked up to see Jin looking at him, concerned.

"Hyung... you scared me. What if I would have had a heart attack or something?" Jungkook whispered and he snuggled into Jin's chest.

"I won't have let that happen. I am sorry I scared you, Okay? I didn't think you would be that scared." He said and patted Jungkook's back lightly.

"Hmm... it's okay. But, I am hungry. Let's eat!" Jungkook said and they both started towards the nearest food court.

However, when they neared the food court, Jungkook stopped in his tracks.

"What happened, Jungkook? Why did you stop?" Jin asked him.

"I don't want to eat here. Let's go somewhere else." Jungkook said and Jin smiled.

"Alright, let's go to my place, I'll make you some lunch. You can then go and grab your bag from school." Jin suggested and Jungkook nodded his head.

"Off we go!" Jungkook exclaimed and Jin laughed at his silliness before he reached out and held his hand tightly.

(Please do Comment and Vote! Tanks!~)