Chapter 30 : One thing

Chacha's POV

After one week in Jakarta, we flight back to America. The movie was finished. The premier will be held next year in 3 places, different time. Jakarta, Hollywood, and Perth. 

While waiting, there are many agency came to me and offering me jobs such as movies or model for magazine and it's happening to my other friends too.

I have a movie debut, Rachel got accepted as a model in one of famous magazine, and for Rir she got job re-making a script for percy jackson.

Me and Logan ? Yeah we still dated until now, same as Ririe and Grabeel. Rachel still walk with Josh but I don't know their status, just hope they will be fine. 

*One year passed*

"Helo angel" Logan said to me in the morning. Btw we stayed in hotel only for the premier. 

"Hahaha helo stupidos" I said, while he kissed my forehead.

"Ready for today?" 

"Hahahaha it still midnight. Let's have a walk today." 

"Where?"

"I don't just walk. Will you come with me?"

"Hahahaha everything for you dear." 

*The night*

"Guys, I'm so confuse!! I don't know what to wear !" I said to them.

"Use your long black dress and black heels." Rachel said.

"I will do the hair and Rachel will do make up."

Sit down for 20 minutes waiting them to finished their job.

*knock knock*

"Who's it?" I asked.

Someone opened the door without answering my question.

"It's me !" He smiled.

"Just a little touch..... And you are done !" Rachel said.

Logan look from up to down.

"You are pretty as always," He said.

"Geez.. Thanks." I kissed his cheeks and it's go red.

"Guys do yo need help from me?" I asked my friends while they do their make up.

"No need Cha.. You know we are professional make over," Natasya said.

"Hey! You guys might want to know who's coming," Logan immediately said to us.

It's Josh and Grabeel !

"Hei.. sup?" Grabeel came in. 

"You guys wait outside," I push all over the guys out and leave the girl in the room.

"hufftt... They must waited outside... Are you done guys?" I said.

We all went out site the hotel together with our partner and went to Hollywood studio. This is such a great night. Our movie successfully made it! And I just realise that.. The movie almost have the same love story with me.