Chapter 21- The Revenge begins...

You know that make love part, the music of "In the Dark". Is quite suitable. I hope you like the song. :D

Alessia POV:

"Just a little pain,my love. Be patience." He whispers softly to my ears.

Then he kissed my astonishment and slightly parted lips. My slender body suddenly startled, what do he wants to do to me?!

But his touch was so gentle, his strong man scent to make me so fascinated. I can't annoy his touch, I want him.
I can't fight my own physical reactions, so I take the initiative and hug his masterpiece fine body.

He get my response, James grab my waist and hold me sit on his lap. He hold my neck and move my head aside. He lick nearby my collarbone and I can hardly feel his teeth. I close my eyes tight. Pain!! I feel hot more than pain. I need something but I don't know what I want.

"James,I want..." I feel so hard and hot. I hold James tightly.

"Today, I will never let you go." His deep husky voice whispers at her ear and telling temptation words.

"James...Then, don't let me go" I reply.

Then, I embrace his neck. Make his body closer with mines. He hold me tightly.
We undressed each other and I can feel he is teasing me. Our body go hotter. The room full of moans and heavy breaths sounds until both of us shirtless.

"Alessia,tell me. You want me." He use his deep sexy voice ask me.

"I..I want you,please. Let me be yours."I immediately answer. Then,I take the initiative to kiss him.

James POV:

Even her kisses jerky but full lure, let him get antsy. I growled, become master warmly kissed her, my slender steel arm and hug her.

He take her passion for honey taste of mature men and women love, give love and unforgettable memories to her.

------------------------------------------
~The next day~

James POV:

Morning...

I kiss my wife forehead to wake her up.

"Ermm..." She stretch for awhile and look at me. Then, cover her face with blanket. Is she blushing. I laugh.

"Mrs.Jackson...what are hiding for...hmmm. What I should saw and touch I already do. Look likes yesterday I have make you damn tired." I say and smirk proudly. I laugh.

"You. Bad ass." She say with her angry voice. She pretend she is angry. She run away with cover her body with blanket to the toilet. I have a cutest wife in the world.

-------------------------------------------
~At chalet~

Alessia POV:

"I can smell you, you already have James's scent,Alessia. Look likes is my credit,hah?" Allison says evily.

My face go red because what Allison says and I try to annoy her.

"Okay,stop! I have to take this documentarys to matron." I say to Allison and walk out from the chalet to the refugee camps. On the way, I bow keep looking at the records to check the records.

"Ahh!"Suddenly, I my body hit by someone. The documents fall down and look at the people who hit me.

"S-sorry."a man who look likes 60-70 something. I bent down to help me pick up the documents that just fall by hand. Then,look at him. I give him a smile.

"It's okay." I say to him.

"Ahh...I saw you before?? You help me to dress my wounds. I always want to find a chance to say thanks you but I don't know which department, you are??" He ask with curiosity.

"Ohh... It's okay. I'm a new Luna here. My name is Alessia." I reply him and gave him a smile.

"I see. Anywhere thanks. I'm Mile. I just want to find Allison. She is so nice. Sometimes she will chat with me but I can't find her." He say.

"Ohh...I think she will be the rest tent. Maybe you can find her there." I say. Then,we going to the rest tent. On the way, we talk a lot about me and Allison.

---------------------------------------
~The black castle, at Bianca room's~

No ones POV:

Mile bow at Bianca and look back on her. Bianca turn her back to Mile.

"My master,the camp had appear new Luna." Mile says with evil smile but he was different. He doesn't look likes a 60-70 old man but a 20-30 teenager.

After Bianca hear what Mile say, she immediately turn back to Mile and her face appears a big smile.

"Finally,hehe...I had wait that bitch son's Luna so long!! What is she? A human? Werewolf?" She say excitingly and her face are all evily.

"She say she was a human,master. " He reply and stop for awhile.
"But why master wants his son's wife??" He ask curiously.

"Hehe...because I want that bitch loves one understands how does it feel, when he lost his loves one in his life!...hehe. I'm sure,that bitch will so sad to look at his son pity life and his son deserves it. Them make me lost one of sister, I aslo wants them to lost a family member. Haha!!... Keep an eye on her. Anything news report me immediately." She say full with anger. Bianca deliberately wants to revenge for her sister, Alexandria. Her eyes are full with anger.

----------------------------------------
Well, hope you like this chapter. I'm really sorry that, I didn update for ao long. Sorry.

Please vote and comments.

Catherine.:)

Ohh and Merry Christmas!! I know, I late for wishing. I'm sorry.