Chapter 4- The History

James POV:

"James I have something to tell you, is quite a long story..." I hold my mother's hands.

"What is it? Is okay, all we have is time,mother. Tell me." She nodded.

"Long time ago,there's a Queen and her two sisters rule the witches and the rogues. They know they can't stay alive forever so they want the hearts of the angel and white witch to keep them stay alive last longer. Other than that, the hearts can strengthen the witches power and stay their beauty last longer.

Therefore, they ask their men to hunt down the angels and white witches. Fact, the angels and the white witches hide themselves. The angel acctually lives at the heaven,but some of them we fall in love with the humans or vampires, werewolves. So they stay here and took the risk to be killed.

After that, the Queen have been killed by a witch hunter but the Queen's body have been not been damage because it has been rescued by her sisters and the Queen had eaten the hearts for years. So if the someones put a heart on the Queen's body. The Queen will be relive.

Her sisters are searching for the white witch and angel everywhere. Then,last 15 years ago,one of the Queen's sister had been killed by a pack of werewolves...."

Then I doesn't want to listen anymore,I immediately "So what you mean is she an angel!!"and look at her. I frown my eyebrow."That's why dad is so protective to you. I thought...he just...but how you know she is an angel??" I was curious,how my mother knows that she is an angel.

"Because I changed her clothes just now and I saw the tattoo on her back. Every angel has a tattoo. This is the feature of them."

I continued ask my mother "What if she lost her tattoo?" I'm just wondering,I'm not really knows about angels much but because she will be my Luna, my wife, my loves one. So I will try my best to understand her, adore her, give her what's the best for her. I will love her for my entire life.

"If she lost her tattoo that means she lost her wings and if she lost her wings, she will either die or be cursed for her entire life. She will in pain for her entire life."my mother answer my questions.

After we finished Q&A. My mother speak "She will be awake...tomorrow."she said it softly. We are been in slient for awhile. Then,"I go and make dinner. I think your father will be come back soon. You go and take some rest,I will call you when dinner is ready" she walk away to the kitchen.

heyy, u like this chapter?? If you like,please vote and comments where is you favourite parts xD. The next chapter is coming soon probably tomorrow.Yeah, so hope you enjoy

Oh yeah!! I have uploaded the picture of Alessia tattoo that on her back.I hope your like her tattoo and I use black and white, that not the real color of Alessia hair. Yeah, that's all.

Pls press vote↓↓↓ (>д<)