Chapter 34- There's a way.

~Two months after~

James POV:

There's must be a way. There must be! She can't just left me alone and I can't live without her. I must find a way to save her, no matter what's the price.

I know she was already desperate but I'll never give up. Even the hope just left 1%, I will still wanna grab it.

Day by day, were passing. Alessia's stomach grow bigger and bigger. I'm afraid and I'm aslo excited with my children but if without her in my future, my mind go blank. I don't know. I don't know how to be a good father. I don't know how I suppose to communicate with them or what.

Since the day, I know her situation. I demand my pack to look for ways to unbreak her poison but so far there's no any good news yet but I will never give up.

But the truth always break hopes down.Nowadays,
I'm really helpless. I look at her day by day and getting weaker and her face is pale as snowflakes like she just can leave me anytime.

I'm really afraid that one day morning, when I wake up and I hug her, all I feel is cold. I keep calling her name, she just keep closing her eyes without any response. Until I touch her nose, there's no sense of breathing, no heartbeats are beating and all her left is her dead cold body.

Honestly, I'm really afraid.

Other than that,I know she is forcing a smile, a laugh and a fake her everyday infront of me just to comfort me. I understand her action of kindness but I don't know what to do to comfort her. Now all I can do now, is find a way to save her and our beloved children.

Okay, Alessia should be wake up. Later, I still have a meeting with my pack

_____________________________

Alessia POV:

I took a deep breath, and look outside the window. The forest is as beautiful as usual,the animals is aslo busying to start a new day with collecting their food for surviving.

And the air starts to feel cold, cause winter is coming but unfortunately, I already can't see the green leaves of the trees, the blonde squirrel or the white snowflakes of the winter. Of course, my favourite the purple lavenders field. Is all gone.

Yes, I had lost the color of my vision since a month ago. Now everything that I'm seeing are all black and white, even when I look at him, James, but he is still as handsome as always.

Of course, I didn't told him that what's happen to my eyes but my heart feel twisted when I receive beautiful roses from James. I have to force a smile and say "Wow! Is so beautiful. Thanks for your roses, sweetheart."

I hate all I am now, I don't worth everything that comes to me. I just don't worth it but I can't just let go him to do all this to another girl. It's kills me every single time I imagined he is hugging another girl just like hugging me. I'm so selfish. He don't deserves all this pain and lies that comes from me. I'm really sorry.

If not for the babies, I will just go away far away from him and die alone at somewhere esle but I aslo know what if he lost me. His world is gonna drown into deep darkness like me now.

Suddenly, someone knocks the door sounds appears in my ears and stop me what am I thinking. I turn back and I walk towards the door.

When I opened the door, suddenly my eyes go black. I immediately closed my eyes and shake my head. I opened my eyes back, the vision goes blur. The next time I opened it again is all black. I started to panic.

On the same time, James's voice come to me. "Love, you okay?" I feel his hands are grabbing my arms. I'm scared. I immediately grab back his biceps. I started to breathing hard.

"I can't see! I can't see anything. James! James!" I'm scared and I keep holding James arms harder and harder. It just like the whole world are all in darkness.

"Shh! It's gonna be alright. I'm here. I'm here." James said and he hug me tightly. He keep comfort me. I slowly clam down because I can hear James's heartbeats which comfort me. All the way, I just keep holding James's arms and lean my head to his warm, comfortable chest even until the doctor came.

James POV:

All the way, I just gave her my hand. I know she scare and now she is blind. Soon....die...

I can't show out my afraid face now. Soon the doctor, follow up my mother and Allison. All I saw is desperate. They dicuss and dicuss but all the answers just desperate me down. Suddenly,....

"I got a way but I don't think you will let me to do it." Allison voice up.

"Shoot."

"Turn her into a vampire."

_____________________________
What do you think? Did she will become a vampire at last or...?

Please do Comment, tell me what do you feel?
Bored or anything?

Be active, VOTE AND COMMENT.

This is Catherine_Lau :)