Chapter 40- Suspecter.

Share another song to you guys. Hope you guys like it :)

Leonardo POV:

I come out from Alessia's room and I saw Grace. I nodded my head to show respect to her. She have a warm smile like mater (mother).

"Are you hungry, Leonardo? Please comfort yourself like your own home. We are family don't we?" She say and give me warm smile.

Family?!

Is too strange for me, family this word. I don't know how to handle yet. These years, I live all along in the hell. No one is with me, so now I'm fine to be alone but now I found my sister. I think I have to get used to what family is. When I'm daze,

"I think you should need some rest, come my dear. I show where is room. I think you will live here for a period right?"

"Ohh y-yes. Thank you. Ms.Jackson." I nodded my head to her and who do not know the big families of Jackson. The strongest pack of werewolves, I just couldn't estimate my sister is their Luna now. Don't know why, I feel kind like proud of my sister. Grace leads me to a room.

"When the dinner is ready, I will call you,dear. Just take some rest." She leave and closed the door.

I look around the room is quite big, a bathroom, can see nice view of the forest and a nice,big bed. I lay down on the bed and I think back Grace warm smile.

I had already didn't saw this kind of smile due to I stay at the hell to long, all I saw was evilness, dark sides of people and dirty stuff. That's so enough. Tired of these evilness and darkness stuff but I'm sure I found back the thing who warm me now.

My sister. She is kind, beautiful than the past and innocent just like when she was 5 years old. I still kind like unbelievable that I found her but think deeply what Al had said.

*Flashback*

"I will do my best, Al. I will protect you like always I do. I'm not as weak as we young anymore. I can heal you,so don't worry." I say to Al with holding her hands to give her strengthe to stay strong.

"But wait, you say you will always protect me? Is that you the woman voice?? Could it be? But..then who is that?"
Woman voice? Who? Of course it is not me.

"No, if I know where you are I had already fine you and keep you safe. Woman voice?"

*Flashback ends*

Woman voice? Will that is Jennifer? Jennifer is my most cleverest servant and loyalty to me for these years. Even, I asked Jennifer to help me to find my sister, but in the beginning of this year. She say no any news of her and said that maybe she had already dead but why she have to lie to me. I think I have figure out.

Furthermore, I think I had already told her how important of my sister to me. I really hope is not her, if not I think I will kill her.

_____________________________
~The next day~

Still Leonardo POV:

After breakfast, James and I are in the living room, sitting on the sofa facing each other with crossing our legs handsomely.

"Can you break her spell? It's safe? To her and the children?" James asked with a worried voices.

"Truthfully, if really want to safe Alessia, her babies may cannot keep. Because they are linked together, and the babies is slow taking Alessia's life." I can see James's face is going pale and his jaw is clenching.

"I know is cruel but I have to do it. Even I know, Alessia may hate me. You can just stand aside and let me be the bad guy." I said.

"Do have any other way to keep both of them safe? Do we seriously have to watch one side die!" He said with madness and a little begging voices.

"Have another way, murder the mastermind but I don't think-k."

"I do." Suddenly a woman voice interrupt us.

"Allison! Don't-t" James yell at her.

"Please let me doing it. For the last time." The woman eyes cover with tears but she try so hard not to let her tears to stream out.

"If vampires helps I think it would be better, plus werewolves and my kind. I think there's not longer no the witches kingdom and the queen." I said to them. I can see James is considering but we have no more time to waste.

"I think you should make up your mind as fast as possible. Times do not wait us." I have let my sister to be priority, others is none of my business. I know his is an Alpha have a lot of things to consider but I have to let him know that my sister, her wife is in danger situation. After a moment, he finally voice up.

"I will let you do this but do Aiden knows about it." He said to the woman.

"We had already broke up, I'm none of his business now. I just want to help Alessia because she is my best friend and I return your kindness that you let me live for so long, under your protection. That's it."

"I just hope you know what you are doing but if you had already decided I will not stop you."

"Without delay, we should start plan now and call up our people to prepare for a war." I said possessively.

Three of us, moved to James's office to discuss and they call up their own assistances but James and me, we won't take part in the war because on the same time, is a good timing to weaken the witch powers through Alessia spell and to break Alessia's spell.

I'm more curious where is Jennifer. I didn't saw her the whole day. It makes me more suspect her.

Where are you? Jennifer.

You still own me a explanation.

I clenched my hands into fists because I hate lies.

_____________________________
Hope you enjoy this chapter :). Do you like this story and curious about what happened of Allison Marshall and Aiden Grey. Please do stay tuned with me♥

Please do vote and comments.

Catherine Lau :)