Chapter 41- For you.

Jeniffer POV:
Run. Run away from him and everything. He is going to kill me, he hates lies but I do all these is just because I loved him. Why he can't take a look on me but her sister. I know he will leave when he found his sister. All my selfishness were no harm to him, why he couldn't just understand me.

I keep running to no where. I don't know where to go but just somewhere that could hide away from him. Suddenly, I hear footsteps nearby me. The trees and leaves were moving behind me. I keep looking behind but my feet are still running. My heartbeats are racing and fears were around me. Someone is chasing me.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed because I shocked.

"Where do you think you are going, Jennifer?" Leonardo speaks with him low deep voices and with my experiences he is mad. I mean very that kind. I immediately knees down and beg him.

"I didn't mean to do this, please forgive me. Please." Tears were streaming out from my eyes. His cold purple eyes makes me feel I'm nearby the valley of dead. He comes near me step by step and every steps I could just hear it very clearly.

"Please." I keep repeating the same thing. Suddenly, a finger put on my jaw and push it up. I look at him, his face was unreadable. He gently do my hair to the side.

"You owe me an explanation and I'm waiting for it." He smirk. He stand up and look at me.

"You know where is she from the start but you do not tell me, Jennifer. I'm impressed of courages." his sounds started to be angry. I took a deep breathe.

"I know what the consequences if I told you where your sister. You're leaving hell, your life and me. Leonardo, don't you remember we had worked together for years. Even I meant to you it just a servant but you have know who you're. The head of the demons. You lead them."

"Leave. I don't want to see your face once more time and let me remind you. I can go on the highest place because I keep away from the seduction especially power and money and you now are blind. Blind by hates and jealousy. I'm right?"

"No, I'm not." I keep repeating the same things.

"Jennifer, you by my side for years but you still didn't learn. High expectations only will give you deep disappointment. Soon, your desires will turn you into the lowest creature and I'm so pity for you."

He turns away and disappear. He is the cruel man I ever seen.

______________________________________
~Tomorrow~

Leonardo POV:

James and the others are on the way to the witches castle. When they started let the witch hurts and bleeds, that's the best time to break Alessia's curse. Let's use the witch blood to clear my sister curse. I smirk.

"What are you smirking? Something happy?" Alessia ask.

"Don't you feel happy, a few hours later you're fine,Al but afterwards you're going to hurt like hell. Hopefully you can bare with it." I ruffed her hair.

"No matter what happens, my babies are priority. You get it." She say it with a very serious voice. I slient myself, because I couldn't make any promises to her in this situation.

"Fratrem." She shakes my hand.

"You don't have to worry. I will do my best and stop what you're thinking. They will be fine especially your beloved husband." Then, she giggles.

"Fratrem, are you jealous? Haha." I gave her a rolling eyes.

"You should get ready." She took a deep breathe. I set up the curse.

"When you feel pain tell me, okay."She nodded. Then I closed my eyes and rest. My brother are holding my hands. I'm nervous and worried about James. I keep thinking please let them make it.

Suddenly, I feel my whole body veins were starting to hurt. I keep groan. I can feel the strength of the veins are storing in my stomach and the push of the power from stomach to my mouth that wants me to vomit. So, I do.

My brother prepared a bin from me. When, I was vomiting and take a look at it. All is dark black red which looks so sticky and do smell nasty but then I aslo feel pains that's my babies that in my stomach were something wrong. If not is won't cause pain feeling.

"Fratrem!! Save my babies!! " I want to grab him but I can't reach it. He is praying for me and try to focusing on healing me. The pain I will never forget in my life. I keep screaming and holding my stomach.

Keep praying to God please don't take away my babies. I love them so much. Please. I wish James could have a chance to see them. James!!

_____________________________________

Leonardo POV :

That day, Alessia keep vomiting until she reach a limit.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Her last sream was very loud and then faint down.

I have to sure her dark blood must be clean enough. So I have to hurt her. I take out a knife and cut her hands let her blood continue bleeding.

That's the toughest things that I do in my life.

~The next day~

The wolves gang are back. Everyone were hurt badly but I'm sure the witches had already die because Alessia spell had break. That means the people who put the spell had forever gone and I just finish wrapping the cuts of Alessia hands.

Suddenly, I could heard very loud running footsteps from a Wolf then on the middle pathway it turns into human footsteps. Then, James appears with deep breathing sounds. He is hurts and the wounds still bleeding but all he look at is Alessia.

I think he saw the wrapped hands, that's why he stared at me.

"I have to sure the dark blood had all come out. I have no idea, she had fainted on the halfway. By the way, you should heal yourself now. Go and find your mother." He try to ignore me and forward to her bit I stopped him.

"Trust me she and you need rest. Besides, you really smell stink and nasty." He stared at for a second then he left. I look at his back while walking out the room. I be like "Finally." Because he didn't saw my hands that's still bleeding.