Chapter 27 - Pay.

Recall...
"Alessia! Alessia! Poor little girl. Are you okay?"

Grace POV:

"Alessia! Alessia! Poor little girl. Are you okay?" I ask softly and I feel so guilty because of my selfishness to protect my son and I want her to pay my fault. It makes me, want to cry.

She open her eyes and look at me. She hold my hand and give me a weak smile. She look so pale and weak. It makes me more tears streaming out from eyes. The moment I want to help her sit up and check her wound. She stop me.

"Ask. James. To. Go. Out! "
She didn't speak out just move her mouth and I reading it. I did the same thing like her.

"Why?"

"Just do it, please!"

I take a deep breath and obey Alessia's words. I open up the door and push my son go to downstair, living room. Even he struggles but I cannot stop. I know Alessia must have something important to say, that's why she wants James out of here. I have to do it and become a strict person, now to James.

Then, we saw Allison. Err!! Another trouble!! Finally, I kick out both of them out of the house. Then, I immediately rush to the room.

After I open up the door, I saw Alessia was crying

After I open up the door, I saw Alessia was crying. She wrap herself and cry until shaking.

"Sweetheart! What is going on? Please don't cry!" At last, I cry too and hugging her tightly.

"Mother! Mother!" Alessia call it sadly.

"Is okay! Is okay! You're safe now! Sweetheart! Don't cry!" My heart is so pain. The first time, I saw Alessia cry and cry until such that agitate.

"Sweetheart! Let me see, where you hurt? Hmm" I touch her hair and say softly.

Alessia let go me and sobbing. "Mother, promise me. Whatever you see afterwards, don't you ever tell James. Even, one words. Please!" She started to the cry again. She put her hands on her face to cover her face.

"Okay! Okay! Sweetheart! I promise! I promise!" I promise her.

She get up and turn back. Now, I only notice her shirt are ALL BLOOD!!

My eyes open wider and I use my hand to cover my mouth to avoid screaming out. She open up her clothes....

Oh my god!! Is so unbelievable!! It can't be!!

"No!! Sweetheart!! You can't...oh my god!! You!!" I don't know what to do. She....

Recall:
I lost my consciousness...

*Flashback*

Alessia POV:

I take a deep breath to wake up. I frown my eyebrows and rub my eyes. I saw a woman standing infront of me. I try to focus more to know who is she.

Bianca!!

My eyes open wider. It can't be!! This is ridiculous!! But she is standing infront me with a evil smile. I sit up and look at her. Immediately, something appears in my mind. Kids!!

"Where are the kids? Let them go, take whatever you want from me. Just them go. Their just kids." I beg her.

"Did you just command me!" She glance at me fiercely and she raise her hand. Then, the tree roots was entangling my neck tightly. It makes me hard to breathe. My eyes open wider, my hand keep pulling the tree roots that entangling my neck. I keep struggling.

"Listen! Little angle, in here! I'm the heads of this place. You are not allow to disrespect me."

Then, she put down her hand and tree roots goes loose. I take a chance, to take deep breaths!! And I keep coughing. While I breathing and stare at her.

"But you aren't my heads. I do not have to listen to you." I say possessively with my low tones voice.

She chuckles,"You don't afraid of death, are you? Such a brave little girl."

"What do you want? My heart? My blood?" I say with my tears were in my eyes but I still stare at her. I bite my teeth hardly.

Who say that I'm not afraid. I scare like a tortoise now!! I want to get out from this place. Is smell stinky and disgusting. I miss James a lot.
In the same time, I wish James wasn't here to come and save me, but... I aslo want him here. God!! I'm crazy. I know that James is not enough strong to fight her by his own pack. It just....can't, truly.

She keep giggles. "I want to....torture your loves one. Especially that woman!" She stop for awhile and take a sit.

That woman???!!

"Let's make a deal,Alessia!!" She says with low toner.
"Bring them in." Then, a few men came carrying a big cage with...KIDS!! Those kids are fall asleep. After, she bring in the kids, I already forgot what she says about that woman. All in my mind, are those kids. I have to save them!!

I immediately look at her, "What do you want?!!"

She smile evily, "What can you give? My sweetheart! Ermm... I want you alive after you gave me....haha" her disgusting laughter is really annoying. Alive!!!
My eyes goes more wider and staring at her with a unbelievable face.

"Why? Why? You don't kill me!! WHY DO HAVE TO TAKE MY WINGS!??!" I yell at her.

"Haha....because I said I want you to torture your loves one...haha" she say happily.
"Why? You don't want to! Then, I send them to feed my littles" before she raise her hand,

"Stop! I. Give." I look on the floor, my tears were in my eyes and keep biting my lips.

"Smart little girl!! So, our deal is on. You gave me your wings, I send you and your kids back safely. Deal?" She say slowly and happily.

"Deal." I look back at her. I bite my teeth hardly and clench my hands into fists. I take a deep breathe and open up my wings.

"What a beautiful wings, you have

"What a beautiful wings, you have. So special, is grey color! What a great collection!... Ohh yeah!! I show you my wings collection...hehe" she raise her hand and pull a black cloth down.

Oh my god!! I cover my mouth my hand and my hand are shaking. There is a big cupboard hang on the wall full with 4 wings inside!! It makes me feel so bad.

The wings are all different colors and so beautiful. Is must be mixed blood, high class angel's and demon's wings.

There are golden, pure black, pure white, silver and mine... is grey!!! This is so cruel!! How can she takes their wings easily!! This a disgrace for an angel or a demon, if they lost their wings. Wings for an angel and a demon is representing for their identities and their socialites...

"Enough, now yours! Are going to hang on it....sweetheart" she whispers at my ears....

No ones POV:

Bianca's evily laughter sound and Alessia's screaming painfully sounds are fulfilling the whole big castle, for the midnight....

*Ends flashback*