Chapter 2

I made way to our usually spot at the parking lot. Both me and Jason got out of the car and made way inside school. "Jason, bruh why the long face?" Questioned some freshmen kid. I pulled Jason by the ear and whispered to him not to tell anyone about today's issue. He nodded and made way to his friend, as he made way to his friend I could see his friend looking at me in a weird manner.

Well isn't he just a young perv ???

I laughed at him and made way to my locker. I took books from my locker and made way to my first class ENGLISH.

I went inside the the classroom and plopped my ass and banged my head onto the desk. The thoughts again suppressed my brain.

What will happen if I leave my brother in the hands of my mother ? .......
What will happen if I quite the drug business? Will he hurt Jason ?........
Will I loose my friends? Will they respect me ?......

As I was thinking for a very long time I was suddenly thrown over someone's shoulder. "Can you drop ma ass down bruh ?" I yelled at the random stranger. "Nooo can do buddy! I like this view here plus you were sitting on my seat." Spoke the random stranger, well isn't he just nice !!!!! Not .....

I gave up frustratingly because I do not wanna show my strength in school, I would rather be invisible than beating up people and making myself quite famous. "Are you done with the view of my ass? I know I'm thick AF but you know you can drop me at the neighbouring seat ?" I whispered into the strangers ear and he shuddered from it. I never knew I had that kind of an effect on someone ! I surely need to use during on of the tough dealing times. I thought to myself.

The stranger plops me at the seat next to him and moves his head away from my view so that I could see him. Well there goes my luck, just as the incident happened the teacher came into the class walking with a huge briefcase and he isn't the usual English teacher. "Well hello class, I am Mr. Dram your new English teacher. " introduced the English teacher. I could see many girls and gay boys drooling over the teacher, personally he doesn't catch my attention.

He begins teaching the class about some long ass directed writing, well I wasn't paying any attention in class sooooooooooo I don't care anyways. "Class, do this topic as an essay and give it to me by the end of the class!" Yelled Mr. Dram, as soon as he plopped his ass onto the chair and took his phone out I got a message from my BROTHER ? .........

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well isn't this chapter and the story quite boring ? I'm sorry if it's boring you out of your systems. I'll try my best next time.

Quote of the day- Let your smile change others but don't let others change your smile :)

Song of the day- Bun the dance floor by Dillon Francis and Skrillex

Movie of the day- The tomboy