Chapter 6

For the past one week I haven't seen my mother, I don't know what's going on with her at all, but I choose not to bother about her. "Jason are you done with the last box?" I questioned him. Well we were leaving anyways. I left the gang without giving them a valid reason.

I'm turning 18 in two weeks and I'll have full authority to be Jason's guardian. "Blair I'm done, lemme just shower and we'll hit the road" yelled Jason. He came down and placed his last box. In total we had 4 boxes, 4 large ass boxes. I took them to the backseat and placed them in the back seat as well as the cargo place. (I don't know what it is called as !!!)

Come on now I need to go and shower.

I slowly went upstairs and took a long ass bath. I came out and did the necessities. I wore a black skinny jeans with a black t shirt have a skull graffiti on it, I then wore a black leather jacket to make myself look quite edge and to blend in with the night.

I suddenly got a text from the hoe AKA my mother.

HOE:- Blair I won't be coming home today. I'm a bit busy in seattle cause I found me one and only true love. Lemme tell you something, you didn't kill your dad. I did !!!!!

Kisses your MOTHER :*

The skank got a new lover !!!! Abandoned her kids and finally reviled that she killed daddy!

Daddy how could you love such an annoying evil ass nigga. All she ever did was fuck behind you back, daddy I'm sorry for what I'm doing now. I'm doing the best for both me and my brother.

Jason came down seeing the state I was in, he thought that I broke up with my boyfriend. Since when did I even have one ?! He snatched my phone from my hand and read the message. I could see the tears threatening to fall out from his eyes. I quickly hugged him and told him that I'm sorry for all the mean things I ever told about him. The yelling were all unintentionally.

After our long tear bath, Jason and me we hit the road. We had a good supply if food which could last us for a long time.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys !!!!!!! Sooooo how was the chapter hmm ? Comment and like this chapter. I'm sorry for the shortness of this story, I wrote it in a hurry.

Quote for the day:- Every thing has a reason

Music of the day:- Hotline Bling by Drake

Movie of the day:- Mr and Mrs Smith