Chapter 3

JASON:- Blair, help me. I'm being chased around the freshmen campus by some old ass kid.

SOS outside the BB next to your class he is standing out. HURRRYYYYYYY !!!

I quickly got up and made my way to the boys bathroom (also known as BB). I ignored the yells of the English teacher, I ran to the bathroom to find a Blake standing there. Why in the world is Blake here ? Blake is my boyfriend as well as the leader for the Black ops gang. I'm part of the gang, "Jason I'm going to kill you if you don't come out now. I need to finish my job so the your out of Blair's life. Your mother hates you both and thus I need to kill you." Yelled Blake, my mother of a idiot was making love to this idiot. Does she know that we both were dating?

I quickly sent a message to Blake,

Blair :- Hey baby, how are you ? Do you wanna hang out today ?

As soon as I texted him, I heard his phone buzzing. He peeled his phone from his back pocket and was reading it. "She is such an annoying slut. Goes but I need to but up the act so that she doesn't suspect anything." Whispered Blake, I never knew that this is how he feels about me A SLUT !!!

Suddenly a buzz occurred on my ass, it was a text from Blake. I opened the phone,

Blake:- Hey baby, sure let's hang around today but can I talk to u later I'm quite busy.

It was quite disgusting to here him call me baby now. He used the small lips to kiss my mother it's utterly disgusting. I walking onto him, " Hey Blake interesting work of yours." I spoke behind his ear. I saw him shudder before he turned to face me. " Hey Blair what in the world are you doing here? Are you hooking up with someone behind my back?" Whispered Blake. I laughed on his face he thinks that I'm cheating with him, well boy your wrong. "Hey I'm here to take my brother from a stupid fuckbag who is disturbing him" I slowly made way to the cubicle and banged on it. "Jj it's me Blair come one open it." I whispere yelled to my brother. He slowly made his way out of the cubical, I took him by his hand and took him out of the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom with my brother, the random stranger in class was looking at me in a really weird manner. "Hey I forgot to tell you my name. It's pat and may I ask you what you were doing in the boys washroom?" Questioned Pat.

Should I trust him or not ?

Before I could answer to him, Blake came out and shot Pat on his shoulders luckly. "Jason come on we are leaving." I quickly dropped Pat into my car and ran to English class and took my bag and ran out again.

Surly it was quite a fit day today !!! Not

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you like this chapter. I'm still trying my best to make this book look quite interesting.

Quote for the day:- You have enimes good. That means you stood up for something in your life.

Music of the day:- Burial by Skrillex and pusha t

Movie of the day:- Big hero 6