Chapter 8

Pat and Blake came by to our table walking slowly. The were making themselves look cool, so that girls could swoon head over heals for them. "Blair, what a pleasant surprise. We though we were at your house eat in lucky charms and playing COD. What made you come here to Miami? BMW, your still B.O property ! Remember that scar? Well it needs to be redone !" Whispered Blake, I could see pat smirking next to him and I helped this sorry ass. WOW !!!

Before I could comprehend the last sentence, Blake pulls me over his shoulders and I could see pat point his gun to the boys. "Guys don't worry nothings going to happen to me. Please don't follow me !"I yelled to there direction, I could see few nods and sad smiles at my direction.

Blake threw me to the backseat where I had my first kiss and lost my V - card, he raised my shirt. I could see pat looking at me in a really hungry manner, "Well here's the scar, let's redo it shall we ?" Questioned Blake, he drew his knife out and did a curve line around B.O, he then crossed the word out. Pain and darkness flew through me,"Get your sorry ass back to the lunch hall!" Yelled Blake, and I did so.

As soon as I entered the lunch hall, Rami and the boys came running to my side. I think they didn't see the blood seeping through my shirt, as they walked to me I lost my balance and fell. I hissed at the impact felt on my side , all of a sudden a was surrounded in a blood pool. I could see black spots occurring on my eyes. I closed my eyes to welcome the darkness.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
Sad I know ....

Quote of the day :- M.I.A

Music of the day :- Uptown funk by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson

Movie of the day :- Bride wars