Chapter 7

"Here's your scedule sweety, I hope you like this school." Chirped the receptionist, well this is going to be a new start. No more drug dealing business, no more mother for us both and no more trouble following us both. Just a new start in life.

I made way to my locker and punched in the combo. I chucked my bag in and made my to my first subject, which was ENGLISH !!!!! Ahhh I hope the English teacher here is leneit enough.

I slowly made way to my class, thinking about my scars that cover my body due to the job I did for a living. I suddenly banged into something hard and fell hard onto my ass. "Watch it bruh !!!" I yelled at that guy. I wasn't quite in a good mood due to my mother. "Sorry ma, I'm Rami, are you new here?" "Well no shit sherlock!!!! Yes I'm new here" I replied back with sarcasm. "Well what's your first class?" Questioned Rami, "I have English" I replied. "Sweet bruh, even I've got English. Come one let's go." He pulled me by the hand before I could reply only, well I'm having a fresh start anyways. Sooo having friends is part of my list, girls were scared of me due to the fact that I'm a drug dealer and I'm tooo dangerous for them in their friend circles.

I wonder if I'll tell anyone about my drug business and about the whole incident in Chicago !!!!

☆☆ DURING LUNCH ☆☆

I slowly made way to the lunch hall and plopped my ass onto a random table. I quickly opened the wrapped sandwich and began killing it with my teeth. "What's a pretty ass like yours doing her all alone? Why don't you join our gang ?" Questioned an idiot my back who I'm sure is admiring my ass !!!!!... Well what a perv !!!

I ignored him and began eating. Suddenly the table began rattling, I looked up to see that my whole table is full of boys including Rami in it. "Idiot, make less noise while sitting" I whisper yelled at him. I could hear few Ohhhhhs and ahhs, I think he was never insulted like this before by any girl. "Blair I know ......" before he could complete the sentence, I was disturbed my a gun trigger by the furthest table. "Where the fuck is Blair??" Yelled some idiot, his voice seems sooooooooooo familiar !!! I thought to myself. I could see all the boys looking at me in a weird way. "Here bruh" I yelled back, well my ass ain't scared of anyone. I learned to stand for my self.

The stranger came walking by, and behind him was .........

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

I know suspense! !!!!! I'm really sorry for that. Well read out more to about the dotsssssssssss. ...

Quote of the day:- Your beautiful in every way. Don't listen to them haters, they don't know what there missing.

Music of the day:- Dessert by S
Dawin

Movie of the day:- Mortal kombat