Chapter 5

Almost a week I was starving myself up. I felt guilty of what happened to dad, my mother, to Pat and to what's going to happen to Jason. My lil brother was trying to reach out to me for a long period of time but he simply failed. All I ever did was go to school, come back with Jason, go to the trap, com back, see mum yelling about how horrible me and Jason are, cry myself to sleep. This is all I'm doing for a week.

"Jason come on let's go" I yelled to Jason, I yet haven't apologised to Jason about yelling at him on the day Pat was harmed. I wish he never came on that day behind me!!! I wished really badly.

If you guys are wondering if I'm a loner in school, your terribly mistaken. I'm not a loner, I simply choose to have a tiny circle who doesn't talk to me quite that much.

☆☆ AT SCHOOL ☆☆

"Bye Jason, take care and remember your strong like hell" I whispered to him while hugging my brother. He slowly nodded on my shoulders and made way to the freshmen side of the school. I was still sitting in my car wonder what I could do to save my brother.

The dream and the memories haunt both me and Jason. I need to take my brother to some safe place.

I quickly came up with a plan to take my brother to Miami, the place which we both loved. Chicago contains a lot of memories which I do not to haunt my loving brother anymore. I also need to leave the gang ASAP !!!!

I quickly made my way into class and took my seat in English, as soon as I came in and plopped my ass Pat too came in. Well I haven't seen him for a very long time after the car incident. "Hey Blair" Whispered pat, I'm going to be leaving this D-bag too now.

I choose not to reply to him because it's going to quite though for us later on. I turned my head as if I didn't hear him. I quickly place my ear plugs into my ears and music started to blast through my ears.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm sorry guys for this horrible chapter, I quite wrote this during the time I was in bed sleeping. Well I'm sorry if this book is horrible, I'm trying all my level best to make this book good enough.

Quote for the day:- Never forget the mistakes you made in life, it may help you in the future.

Music for the day:- Sparks(lost dream remix) by Afrojack

Movie for the day:- the perks of a wallflower