I Should've Crashed the Car...the Night I Drove Alone

*Blade's POV*

"Ahm, ahm, AHM!" I heard CC before I saw him. I looked up to see him standing in the doorway, and looking at us like he just discovered unicorns are real.

"Yes?" I said. CC looked at me like a deer in headlights, his eyes wide and his expression somewhere between surprised and happy.

"Jinxx wants you," CC said and sat down at the table while staring at me.

"K, I'll be right back," I said to Mike, and touched his shoulder.

I walked out into the dining room and moved among the throng of people that seemed to grow even bigger in the space of ten minutes.

There was enough band members around to start a rock n' roll school (don't kid me, I know every last one of us band geeks thought about this at least once). There's the entire Motionless in White standing in a corner and trying to scare off a bleached blonde whore who wandered too far from her pack. They didn't see another whore stalking towards them from another corner, looking much too like a hungry lioness ready to pounce on her prey. Then there's Ronnie, basking in the attention like a cat in the sun. There were the familiar faces of Sleeping With Sirens, Taylor Momsen (flirting with two girls at the same time) and All Time Low looking angry.

Moving from the dining room and into the halls, I saw more whores littering the space with their meaningless existences while at the same time wasting our precious oxygen. Some of them looked so plastic and filled with silicon that if I took all their surgery bills and put them together, it'll be enough to put me through college and grad school.

And they all gave me dirty looks – judging me silently for not trying to change what Mother Nature gave me. Where was Jinxx? I'm starting to feel unsafe in this atmosphere – I need my Great Wall of Jinxx between me and the world.

Entering a room, I finally saw Jinxx. He was hanging some clothes up, and looking unbelievably bored.

"Jinxx," I said, making him jump into the air and then turn around, gripping his chest, a look of death on his face. Seeing me, he relaxed, but then his expression clouded with anger.

"Why didn't you change? It's an unsafe environment out there for a girl of your age. Also, I called you because I was wondering about something. Only if you want to talk about it of course. Your past – there's a file in the case that said you kil–" Jinxx started, but I couldn't listen to anymore. A red haze clouded my vision, making it hard to see. My past is locked away with a lock and key made of hard steel of my thoughts and I've spent the better part of my life trying to forget it.

"SHUT UP! You don't know anything about anything! If you want to take me back to the orphanage, go right ahead, I won't stop you, but don't you dare judge me on my past when you don't know the half of it!" I yelled at him. Jinxx looked at me, shocked.

"Honey, no one's judging you, and as I said, you don't have to talk about it – "

"Damn right I don't have to!" I yelled at him, blood rushing to every part of my body.

"Okay, okay sweetie, but please go change," he said.

And that's when I completely lost it. I didn't mean to, but it felt like the last piece shattered, and the dam that held all of me in bay broke, and now all the water is pouring out in great giant spurts, destroying everything lying underneath it.

I yelled angrily, saying, "Don't you fucking lecture me! Your 'guys' aren't going to come onto me because your fucking whores will eat me alive before they so much as say 'hi' to me. As a matter of fact, most of the band members out there are getting annoyed by all the unnecessary attention. So for one second, one fucking second, speculate over the fact that maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't invite so many whores to pleasure your needs, and instead, use friends to channel out the corrosive emotions within your soul. Seriously, I feel as if Ashley coordinated this entire event. And as for treating me like Cinderella, you can't lock me away, I'm not a dog,"

With that out of my system, I ran out of the room, leaving the shocked Jinxx behind me to digest everything I had just said. With my heartbeat in my ears, and my body on fire from adrenaline and embarrassment all at the same time, I pushed everyone out of my way, and ran upstairs to my room. With Mike's fervent calling behind me I slammed the door shut into CC's face who made the fatal mistake of following me.

Ignoring the banging on the door and CC's desperate yelling I opened my clothes drawer and took out my pencil case. Stuffing it into my bag, I threw in a spare change of clothes and bolted for the window. With Mike's added yelling on the other side of the door, it got hard to leave them behind without answers. It wasn't fair to them, but then again, what is fair in life? Exactly. Nothing.