To Think That You're Somebody's Daughter, Away at College not Getting Smarter

*Blade's POV*

The first sight to greet me was Jaime and Vic hugging each other, Mike on the phone, CC on the couch, also on the phone, and everyone else missing. Suddenly, someone yelled from behind me – "She's here, she's here!" and someone hugging me from behind and twirling me around. When I was set on my feet, glancing behind I saw that it was Tony, smiling at me. Suddenly, his expression turned serious, and he said, "Do you know how worried we were? Everyone is out looking for you...except those ugly girls, Jinxx kicked them out. Other than that - are you okay! Did you break anything! Suffer any emotional trauma! I can hook you up with a psychologist!"

I didn't know why he had to scream everything, but soon enough, he was interrupted by Jaime, who threw his arms around me and covered me in kisses.

"No sex in the hallway, it's uncomfortable," Vic yelled from beneath Mike's embrace.

"Blood is red, love is redder, your morally accepted ship is good, but incest is better," I yelled at Vic while he turned red and practically threw Mike away from himself. The poor tiny enchilada landed on the couch, squishing CC.

"Get your fat ass off of me!" CC yelled, pushing Mike onto the floor, then jumping off himself and running to me, gathering me and Jaime into a hug and lifting us up.

"I'm gonna call Jinxx and tell him we found you," Mike yelled from the floor.

Soon enough, Jinxx came back, looking red in the face, flustered, and relieved, all at once. Seeing me, he swept me up in his arms and refused to let go for five minutes. 

"You idiot, do you know how scared I was? Goodness, I thought I'll never see you again," he said, still holding onto me.

"With the technology today, that'd be literally impossible. The police and FBI have those crazy gadgets that'll find a person in like, a millisecond," CC piped up from somewhere behind me.

"Shut up CC," I and Jinxx said at the same time.

"Like father like daughter," CC huffed and walked away.

Letting go of me, Jinxx said, "Promise to please never do this again,"

"Only if you promise to not bring up my past until I'm ready," I said. Jinxx nodded his head and said, "Pinky swear,"

After pinky swearing and stamping it, we made our way to the kitchen. Jinxx called everyone else who was out in the great unknown, searching for the lost cowboy going by the name of Blade.

The first ones to stumble through the door and almost break it of off its hinges, was one of the BVB members. Therefore, I was swept into the arms of an angry seagull – Andy, who was shirtless for God knows what reason. "You stupid cupcake, do this again and I'll make sure to find you and kill you with my bare hands," he muttered while kissing the top of my hand with a ferocity.

"Where's my little runaway?" Ashley cam prancing through the door, and seeing me and Andy, he pranced over to us and swept us into a hug. He tried to kiss me, but I didn't want those lips on me because only God knew where they were before, so I ducked, and Ashley ended up kissing Andy's nipple.

"Ew dude, watch it," Andy said, rubbing Ashley's cooties off of his nipple.

Jake came in after, and ran straight into me, sending us to the floor. "You...you...are in so much trouble young lady...but...so glad you're...back," he said, trying to get his breath back.

"Me too Jake, me too," I said, trying to feel squished.

The next ones to stumble through the door was Chris and Ricky. Seeing me and Jake on the floor, they joined in and oh...there goes my liver. Ghost came in through the door and jumped on top of us, killing my kidneys and esophagus in the process. Somehow disengaging myself out of the mess, I was able to get up to notice that the rest of MIW seemed to have gotten lost along the way. As for this trio, I was hugged by them, relished in the warmness of human contact (especially since it was MIW, THE MIW) and exchanged phone numbers.

Second in line came All Time Low, with Jack panting like a dog and hanging on to Alex with a death grip. "I almost died because of you, so you better give me your number," Jack said and fell onto the floor. After getting hugged by those sweaty mammals next in line came Ronnie then Taylor...but Sleeping with Sirens never came back. I guess we have to send out a search party for them too.

"Oh my God I swear I saw you like five seconds ago in the garden," Kellin said, stumbling into the kitchen and looking at me, leafs and grass in his hair, and dirt on his face.

"Did you face plant when you saw my double?" I asked him.

"No, I fell and somehow landed on my beautiful face," he said and scratched his head.

"Did someone say double? Bladey you could befriend yours and become best friends – imagine the kind of friendship you guys can have? You pretty much know everything about each other!" CC said, clapping his hands and looking off into the distance with a dreamy look on his face.

"You could literally go fuck yourself," Ashley said and stretched.

"Ah, there's two types of people," Jinxx said and shook his head while looking at Ashley.

"KILL YOUR DOUBLE YOU IDIOTS!" Andy yelled, waving a Snickers bar around.

"Apparently there are three," I said, looking at Jinxx. He rolled his eyes and guided us to the dining room.