We'll Find You When The Sun Goes Black

*Hello my lovelies! Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting on my story! After taking a long ass break from this story, I decided to go back to writing this because I got some form of inspiration. Anyways, I'm going to try and upload every week, so read, enjoy, and have fun! Once again, thank you all so much :D :D*

*Blade's POV*

We ran into the bus with Jinxx yelling after us with enough heat and intensity to make passerby's think we were training for the Olympics.

The bus looked bigger on the inside rather than the outside. The floor was coated with a thin carpet, and right next to me hung a giant TV. Across the TV was a small doorway which led to what I assumed was the bunk rooms and the bathroom.

To divide the room into two halves would be doing it justice. The dividing line was the TV – on the left side was the kitchen, packed with a giant table, cupboards, stove and microwave. On the right side was the dining room. There were two couches, a bed, and three loveseats, pillows splayed all over everything.

The entire room was thrown into obscured night darkness, all thanks to the thick sky blue curtains which hung across all the windows, casting the room into perpetual shadows. The sky blue curtains clashed with the other furniture, which was either dark brown or black. Guess this made it easier to evade fans and peering eyes.

"MI CASA ES TU CASA," CC screamed into my ear then made a giant leap for the couch, missed by an inch and fell face down onto the rug. Ashley yelled, "Revenge!" grabbed CC by the legs and dragged him towards the other room.

"Rug burn! Rug burn!" CC screamed and grabbed his face whilst being dragged away by a perveted dog towards a far off land.

"Come on honey, I'll show you your bed," Jinxx said, following close behind CC and Ashley, pretending he couldn't see or hear them.

Following him through the doorway, I threw my bag down on the floor while he clicked on the light switch. Looking around, my thoughts were confirmed, this was a bunk room, with 6 bunk beds lining the walls, in two rows, some small drawers littering the spaces between the beds.

Jinxx threw my bag on top of the bottom bed closest to the door.

"This one is yours, and the bathroom is right there –" he said and pointed to the door all the way at the end of the bus.

"It's small but it'll have to do. When you're done unpacking come back outside, we're going to get some pizza on our first stop," he said and smiled.

I nodded my head and started to unpack as Jinxx left.

"Hey you need any help?" CC materialized from behind me just as I was taking out my clothes.

"Not really, how's your rug burn?" I said, eyeing a good sized red welt on his nose. There was a loud flushing noise and Ashley strolled out of the bathroom.

"It's fine, it'll heal, it always does," CC said and sat down on my bed.

I opened my mouth to say something else, but just then Ashley said, running his hand through his hair, looking smug, "You know, there should be a warning sign on my dick. It should say, 'chocking hazard',"

"Isn't that a label they put on small objects?" I asked. CC burst out laughing, while Ashley turned a bright red and walked off, muttering under his breath.

***

In an hour I stuffed everything away, and made my way out of the room.

"Hey, were stopping in 20 minutes," Andy yelled.